- Two-time Pro Bowl selection (2012, ’17 seasons), one coming while with Seattle and the other while a member of the Chargers.
- Appeared in back-to-back Super Bowls with Seattle, winning Super Bowl XLVIII over Denver.
- Member of a line that protected QB Philip Rivers to post the most efficient passing game in NFL history in a Week 12 win over Arizona, as he set all-time marks for single-game consecutive completions (25) and single-game completion percentage with at least 20 attempts (96.6).
- Last year, blocked for RB Melvin Gordon III to post a five-game streak with 120-plus scrimmage yards and at least one scrimmage touchdown, the longest such streak in a decade (RB Jamaal Charles, 2007).
- Part of a Seattle offensive line that blocked for the NFL’s No. 2 rushing attack over his first five seasons with the team (2010-14), averaging 135.2 yards-per-game.
- In 2012, blocked for RB Marshawn Lynch to post a career-high 1,590 rushing yards and 11 touchdowns on 315 carries (5.0 avg.)