SoFi Stadium Parking Information
SoFi Stadium Parking Information
Keep the following in mind as you plan your trip to SoFi Stadium.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid parking pass to park in a designated parking lot.
- Parking spaces are not pre-assigned unless otherwise posted. Guests will be directed to their parking location by stadium personnel. Reserving spaces is NOT permitted.
- The parking pass allows for one space per vehicle only.
- Please refer to the event parking map to determine parking zones/lots.
- Circulation between parking zones/lots will not be permitted.
- To ensure safe and efficient travel throughout SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park, please follow the directions of traffic and parking staff.
- Parking lots will open four hours before kickoff. Access to the parking gates/lots prior to posted opening time, and overnight parking are not permitted.
- It is recommended that ticket holders give themselves plenty of time for arrival.
- Ticket holders are encouraged to enter the stadium early to become familiar with the routes to their seats, restroom locations, concessions stands/portables, merchandise locations etc.
- Parking lots close one hour after the end of the game.
Bolt Fam. We're all on the same team. Here's the "Go Safely" game plan that's always a win-win. Don't rush to the game, hitch a ride with a designated sober driver if you're drinking, and look out for one another so we all enjoy the game and get home safely.
If we all stick to the "Go Safely" game plan, we won't be defeated. Stay undefeated and bring home the "W" with the "Go Safely" game plan. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Before you grab the drink, make sure you grab the designated sober driver.
- Been drinking and don't have a ride home? Yes you do! Take the train, the bus, or snag a safe trip home from a ride-hailing service.
- Stick to the "Go Safely" game plan. Don't let your friends drive impaired.
Ready? #BoltUp. Go Chargers! Go Safely! Break!
Rideshare & Public Transportation
Rideshare drop off point is 3695 Pincay Dr, Inglewood, CA 90305. Please instruct your driver to follow rideshare signage to the drop-off location on Kareem Court.
Go Metro to SoFi Stadium by connecting to Metro's SoFi Stadium Shuttle bus service at the C Line (Green) Hawthorne/Lennox Station. The express shuttle will operate between the Metro C Line Hawthorne/Lennox Station and SoFi Stadium during SoFi's three pre-season and 18 regular-season NFL games.
Before the game: Shuttle service will run every 5-8 minutes roughly 3 hours before kick-off.
During the game: Shuttles will depart SoFi to the Metro C Line Hawthorne/Lennox Station as needed.
After the game: Shuttle service will run roughly 1.5 hours after each game.
Metro's SoFi Stadium Shuttle service to SoFi Stadium is FREE, but normal fares apply for regular Metro Bus and Rail service and parking fees at Metro Park & Ride lots. The following Metro Bus lines also offer service to SoFi Stadium and operate all year long: Metro Bus Line 115 (Manchester Av), Line 117 (Century Bl) and Line 212 (La Brea Av/Prairie Av).
TAP Pro Tip: Save time and skip the line! Download the TAP App or load your TAP card with round-trip fare before the game and avoid long lines at TAP vending machines after the game.
There are many options for private shuttle or bus transportation and we highly encourage you to conduct your own due diligence. One such option is Rally.co.
Ride GTrans to the Game
For the easiest way to every Chargers home game this season, try the new GTrans Line 7XStadium Express bus! No traffic to fight. No parking to pay for. And just $4 round trip, from Harbor Gateway Transit Center, right to SoFi Stadium. It's a real game changer! ONLY AVAILABLE ON SUNDAYS
SoFi Stadium Parking Passes
- All parking passes are mobile and will be managed through your Chargers Account Manager via your mobile device. We highly encourage fans to save your parking pass and tickets to your wallet before arriving at SoFi Stadium. For more information regarding mobile ticketing, click here.
- Your parking pass is assigned to the designated Parking Zone.
- It is imperative that you follow navigational information for the parking zone you have been assigned, as parking passes have specific gate assignments. For example, a green zone parking pass cannot access the orange zone parking gate.
- A zone parking pass allows you admittance into a parking lot within the parking zone.
- Please have parking passes displayed on your mobile device and ready to be shown upon arrival at SoFi Stadium
- Upon entry into the parking gates, parking staff will scan the parking pass barcode to confirm validity of the parking pass.
- If you share your parking pass with a friend or acquaintance, the first parking pass scanned will be allowed entry into the parking lots; any other duplicate pass will be turned away.
- Please note, parking is not guaranteed for any future season. Parking spots are distributed on a first come, first serve basis and subject to availability.
Tailgating & Accessibility
A limited number of tailgating spots are available in the PINK ZONE only. Tailgating spaces consist of a 9ft by 18ft parking stall with a 9ft by 6ft tailgating section behind the parked vehicle. Tailgating in lots other than the Pink Zone will be strictly prohibited and enforced. All parking lots open 4 hours prior to kickoff.
Tailgating staging/queuing is not allowed at The Market Place adjacent to SoFi Stadium. Be advised that The Market Place is private property and vehicles violating parking regulations are subject to towing at the vehicle owner's expense.
Oversize vehicles are defined as Recreation Vehicles (RV), Limousines, Shuttles, Buses, motorcoaches or any motor vehicle that resembles the aforementioned vehicle descriptions. Oversized vehicle parking is located in PINK ZONE – (Lot P only) and a parking pass is required; vehicles without a pass will not be admitted.
Sprinter vans, or similar type vans, with an extended wheelbase trim option shall be considered an oversized vehicle and require a "PINK ZONE - (Lot P only)" parking pass. All other sprinter vans, or similar type vans that do NOT have the extended trim option are not considered an oversized vehicle and will be permitted to park within all other parking lots.
Accessible parking is available to individuals with a valid parking pass on a first come, first served basis in all parking zones. Guests with a valid accessible license plate or hangtag combined with their parking pass will be directed to park in an accessible parking space. The individual whom the accessible license plate or hang tag was issued to must be present, violators may be subject to enforcement by law enforcement personnel.
If the current parking plan changes based on local regulations due to COVID-19, all purchasers will be notified of alternatives. If capacity in the stadium is limited due to COVID-19 and you are not allowed to attend specific games, you will be refunded for impacted games.
Frequently Asked Questions & More
How can I access my parking pass?
All parking passes will be mobile, and will be accessible through your Chargers Account via the Chargers App. For more information on ticket management please click here to view our mobile ticketing guide.
How do I renew my parking for 2023 season?
All parking renewal details will be provided after the conclusion of the 2022 football season.
Parking Terms & Conditions
The following parking terms and conditions are set in place to provide fans a safe and memorable gameday experience at SoFi Stadium. A few terms and conditions are:
- All guests must abide by the Chargers Code of Conduct
- All guests with a parking pass (non-tailgating and tailgating) must comply with the Parking Terms and Conditions.
- One vehicle per one parking pass.
- Parking lots open 4 hours prior to kickoff.
- Tailgating will not be allowed outside of dedicated tailgating areas.
- Tailgating activities will only be allowed within the time period designated by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.
- Tailgating staging/queuing is not allowed at The Market Place adjacent to SoFi Stadium. Be advised that The Market Place is private property and vehicles violating parking regulations are subject to towing at the vehicle owner's expense.
- Tailgating shall cease at kickoff. Anyone without a ticket to the game will be asked to leave the site at that time.
- Tailgating in electric vehicle marked parking stalls is prohibited.
- Overnight parking or storage of equipment by guests in tailgating areas is prohibited. Any vehicles or equipment left overnight will be towed or removed at the owner's expense.
- All vehicles within tailgating areas must follow any instructions given by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel.
- Guests who fail to abide by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel may be subject to immediate ejection from Hollywood Park without reimbursement.
- There is no reserved parking within parking lot tailgating areas. Guests that wish to park next to a family member or friend must arrive at the parking gate and lot at the same time, and both vehicles must have the approved tailgating parking passes for the designated tailgating parking lot(s). Access to the parking lot tailgating areas is on a first come, first served basis. There are no "in and out" privileges granted for vehicles and the saving of parking spaces by guests for other guests is prohibited.
- The use of tents within parking lot tailgating areas is allowed so long as the tents do not encroach into the marked fire lane. No stakes or through-surface inserts (e.g., tent poles) may be driven into the ground without prior permission.
- Vehicles exceeding a size of 9 feet by 18 feet are not allowed within parking lot tailgating areas.
- Sidewalks and pedestrian walkways shall remain clear and unobstructed at all times.
- Natural gas and propane grills are allowed within parking lot tailgating areas. Charcoal grills, wood stoves, oil fryers, open-pit fires, and/or other cooking stations will not be allowed in any tailgating areas
- Glass containers are not permitted. All drinks shall be placed in plastic or other non-breakable cups or cans unless otherwise authorized by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel.
- Sale of food or beverage items by guests is prohibited. Unauthorized private catering companies are strictly prohibited.
- In parking lot tailgating areas, guests may bring and prepare food for consumption by their family and friends only.
- Small portable electric generators (600W or less) are permitted in parking lot tailgating areas. Electrical cords cannot be placed across parking areas/drive aisles or in areas that would create a hazard for any guests.
- Unregistered motorized and non-motorized vehicles are prohibited in tailgating areas, including, without limitation, golf carts, Segway's, skateboards, scooters, and hoverboards. Bicycles are permitted in tailgating areas only at designated bike racks.
- Drones, remote-controlled unmanned aerial vehicles or other similar motorized vehicles/devices are prohibited. Possession or operation of such devices may result in immediate ejection from the site and may also result in confiscation of such devices by security and law enforcement.
- Portable public address systems are not permitted. Amplified sound systems cannot be used at excessive volumes and playing music with inappropriate language (profanity, slurs, etc.) is prohibited.
- The use of megaphones, airhorns, and other noise making devices is prohibited.
- Advertising or commercial activities by guests are not permitted. Guest vehicles with exterior advertisement (e.g. wraps) are not allowed in the parking lot tailgating areas even with a valid tailgating parking pass. No commercial advertisement hung or displayed on guest vehicles, tents, signs, or by any other means possible is permitted.
- Selling of items or soliciting of any promotional or marketing activities by guests is prohibited.
- Disorderly conduct is not permitted.
- Picketing, political campaigning, signature gathering, or soliciting or distribution of any kind, including promotional marketing, is not permitted within the tailgating areas and any other parking lot.
- Weapons or firearms are strictly prohibited. This extends to both real weapons and fake weapons, such as toy guns, swords, knives, hatchets, or bombs that might be part of a costume.
- Vehicles are parked within the parking lot tailgating areas at the owners' risk. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park and/or its agents are not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss of/to vehicles or any other article left in parking lot tailgating areas.
- Tailgating areas must be kept in a neat and orderly condition, and all trash must be disposed of in proper receptacles. Guests must return their area back to its original state before entering the event. Trash bags must not be left beside a car or otherwise outside of a trash receptacle within the tailgating area.
- Liquids other than water may not be poured out onto the ground.
- Guests must abide by the Tailgating Drug and Alcohol Policy at all times.