* In 50 career games, totaled 135 tackles (70 solo), 13.5 sacks and four forced fumbles.
* Posted eight sacks as a senior, including a four-sack performance in a win over No. 7 Stanford.
* Recorded a tackle in each of the first nine games of 2018, registering a tackle for loss in five of those contests.
**CAREER HIGHLIGHTS **
* Ended his career as a Blue Hen with 264 tackles (165 solo), 11 interceptions and 33 passes defensed while adding a half-sack, four forced fumbles and two recoveries.
* Named a second-team Football Championship Subdivision All-American from _The Associated Press_ and first-team All-Colonial Athletic Association as a senior.
* Earned recognition from the Blue Hen Touchdown Club as a four-time Defensive Player of the Week and a four-time Special Teams Player of the Week.
* After being taken by the Bolts with the 60th pick, became the highest drafted Blue Hen since QB Joe Flacco (18th overall) in 2008.
**CAREER HIGHLIGHTS **
* Twice was named second-team All-Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference, doing so as a sophomore and a junior, before earning first-team All-NSIC honors as a senior.
* Recognized as a first-team All-American by _The Associated Press_ in 2018.
* Became the second-ever player drafted out of Sioux Falls, joining P Brian Hansen - who was drafted in the ninth round (237th overall) by New Orleans in the 1984 NFL Draft.
* A team captain each of his final two seasons, finished his college career with 292 tackles (181 solo), 25 tackles for loss, 5.5 sacks, three interceptions, 14 passes defensed, a forced fumble and five recoveries.
* Earned Academic All-District recognition in four-straight seasons (2015-18) from the College Sports Information Directors of America, was a second-team Academic All-American in 2018 and a first-team Academic All-American in 2016.
* Saw the bulk of his production come after converting to LB in 2017 for his final two seasons in South Bend, Ind., posting 171 tackles (107 solo), 19.5 tackles for loss, five sacks, eight passes defensed, an interception, a forced fumble and four recoveries.
* With a 49-3 record, is the all-time winningest QB in Football Championship Subdivision history, passing North Dakota State's Brock Jensen (48 wins).
* Member of five Missouri Valley Football Conference championship teams, with four winning FCS national titles, including two as the starter as a junior and senior.
* Four-time MVFC Offensive Player of the Week, including three during his senior campaign.
* Finished as North Dakota State's all-time record holder in passing yards (8,693), passing touchdowns (88) and total offensive yards (11,216) while ranking No. 2 in pass attempts (980) completions (598) and efficiency rating (159.5).
* Set conference records for rushing yards (2,523) and rushing touchdowns (41) by a QB.
* Member of North Dakota State's Dean's List for all seven semesters.
* Posted 164 tackles (98 solo), five sacks, two interceptions, eight passes defensed, two forced fumbles and six recoveries.
* Scored two touchdowns in his career, each on fumble returns - including a game-winning score over Tulsa as a sophomore.
* As a senior, posted seven passes defensed to lead all linebackers in the American Athletic Conference while also ranking fifth in the nation with three fumble recoveries.
* Ended his collegiate career with 49 games played, 155 tackles (43 solo), 10 sacks, 11 passes defensed, an INT, a forced fumble, a recovery and a blocked kick.
* Twice recognized with All-American Athletic Conference honors, earning first-team as a senior and second-team in 2016.
* Picked off the only pass of his collegiate career versus Miami (Ohio), stopping an opposing drive in the red zone to help the Bearcats win their 11th-straight Victory Bell.