|6||Steelers||L 17 - 24||8||18||2.3||7||0||3||30||10||14||0|
|5||Broncos||L 13 - 20||12||31||2.6||7||0||4||7||1.8||5||0|
|4||@Dolphins||W 30 - 10|
RB FB Career
|2015||San Diego Chargers||14||12||184||641||3.5||0||33||192||5.8||18||0||6||4|
|2016||San Diego Chargers||13||11||254||997||3.9||10||41||419||10.2||35||2||2||2|
|2017||Los Angeles Chargers||16||16||284||1105||3.9||8||58||476||8.2||49||4||1||0|
|2018||Los Angeles Chargers||12||12||175||885||5.1||10||50||490||9.8||66||4||1||0|
|2019||Los Angeles Chargers||2||2||20||49||2.5||0||7||37||5.3||14||0|
- Two-time Pro Bowl selection (2016, ’18 seasons) and was named Chargers Offensive Player of the Year in 2016 after totaling 1,416 yards from scrimmage (997 rushing, 419 receiving) and 12 total touchdowns (10 rushing, two receiving).
- Two-time AFC Offensive Player of the Week (Week 5 of 2017 and Week 9 of 2016) and was voted by fans as the Castrol Edge Clutch Performer of the Week in Week 9 of 2016.
- In the each of the past three seasons, posted 1,300-plus yards from scrimmage and 12-plus total touchdowns, becoming the second player in team history to eclipse that mark in three consecutive seasons, joining Hall of Fame RB LaDainian Tomlinson (2002-08).
- In Chargers history, ranks sixth with 3,628 career rushing yards and sixth with 28 career rushing touchdowns.
- Ranks in the top-10 among RBs in Chargers history with 182 receptions (fifth), 1,577 receiving yards (sixth) and 10 receiving touchdowns (seventh).
- Moved to fourth among RBs in career yards from scrimmage in team annals with 5,205. Eclipsed 5,000 yards from scrimmage in 52 career games, good for the second-fastest in team annals behind only Tomlinson (41 games).
- Last season, registered a streak of five consecutive games with at least 120 scrimmage yards and a touchdown, the first such streak since 2005 and the second-longest in team history.
- Since 2016, has the second most total touchdowns (38) and rushing scores (28) in the NFL.
- In 2017, ran for 1,105 yards and eight touchdowns on 284 attempts (3.9 avg.) for his first 1,000-yard season and the 20th in team history.
- Posted back-to-back seasons with at least 50 catches, hauling in 58 in 2017 and 50 in ’18.