|1||@Football Team||W 20 - 16||9||100||11.1||17||0||1||0|
|2013||San Diego Chargers||15||14||71||1046||14.7||43||8||0||0||0||0||0||2||2|
|2014||San Diego Chargers||14||14||77||783||10.2||35||4||0||0||0||0||0||2||2|
|2015||San Diego Chargers||8||8||67||725||10.8||38||4||0||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|2016||San Diego Chargers||1||1||6||63||10.5||15||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2017||Los Angeles Chargers||16||15||102||1393||13.7||51||6||2||9||4.5||6||0||1||0|
|2018||Los Angeles Chargers||16||14||97||1196||12.3||54||6||9||75||8.3||28||0||3||1|
|2019||Los Angeles Chargers||16||16||104||1199||11.5||45||6||3||16||5.3||18||0|
|2020||Los Angeles Chargers||14||13||100||992||9.9||28||8||1||-1||-1||-1||0||3||2|
|2021||Los Angeles Chargers||1||1||9||100||11.1||17||0||1||0|
- Three-time Pro Bowl selection (2017-19 seasons) and was named Comeback Player of the Year in 2017 by The Associated Press, the Professional Football Writers of America and Sporting News.
- Named All-AFC at WR by the PFWA following his 2019 performance.
- Posted two of the three 100-catch seasons in Chargers history, registering 104 last season to break his own single-season team record of 102 set in 2017.
- Earned Offensive Rookie of the Year honors from the PFWA and Sports Illustrated while earning Sporting News Rookie of the Year and PFWA All-Rookie recognition in 2013 after a 71-catch season for 1,046 yards (14.7 avg.) and eight touchdowns.
- In votes by fans in 2013, was chosen as the Pepsi Next Rookie of the Year and was a four-time Pepsi Next Rookie of the Week selection (Weeks 6, 12, 15 and 17).
- In 2017, became the first player in NFL history to post three consecutive games with 10-plus receptions, 100-plus receiving yards and at least one touchdown catch (Week 11 vs. Buffalo, Week 12 at Dallas and Week 13 vs. Cleveland).
- With an interception in Week 16 of 2017, became the first player in NFL history to have 90-plus catches and an interception in the same season, while also becoming just the third player to record 1,000-plus receiving yards and an interception in the same season, joining Hall of Fame WRs Don Hutson (1942) and Randy Moss (2009).
- In 2016, became the first player in NFL history with 12-plus catches in three of a team's first six games in a season (Week 1 vs. Detroit, Week 3 at Minnesota and Week 6 at Green Bay).
- Registered eight-plus catches in each of the first three games of 2019, becoming the 12th player in NFL history to do so.
- Sits inside the top 10 in Chargers history with 524 receptions (fifth), 6,405 receiving yards (sixth) and 34 touchdown catches (tied-10th).
- Ranks tied with WR Gary Garrison and Hall of Fame WR Charlie Joiner for No. 3 in team annals with 23 career 100-yard receiving performances.
- Set team rookie records in 2013 with five 100-yard receiving games and 71 catches (LaDainian Tomlinson, 59 receptions in 2001).
- In the 2013 AFC Divisional as a rookie, posted a 142-yard, two-touchdown performance, marking the first two-touchdown catch playoff game by a Charger since Hall of Fame TE Kellen Winslow (Jan. 9, 1983) did so in an AFC Wild Card victory at Pittsburgh, while his 142 yards tied TE Keith Jackson (1988) for the second-most by a rookie in a playoff game in NFL history.
- Coupled with RB Austin Ekeler in 2019, became the second-ever set of Chargers teammates to each have 80-plus catches in the same season and the first set to each have 90-plus.
- In 2019, became part of the first trio of teammates with Ekeler and WR Mike Williams to each have 900-plus receiving yards in the same season since New England accomplished the feat in 2014.
- With Williams last year, the pair became the first Chargers teammates to each have 1,000-plus receiving yards in the same season since 2009.
- Recorded seven 100-yard performances in 2017, ranking as the most in a season by a Charger since 1980.
- Through the first eight games in 2015, registered 67 catches for 725 yards (10.8 avg.) and four touchdowns, the third-most receptions midway through a season in NFL history, before suffering a season-ending kidney injury.
- Posted five touchdown catches over three games in 2013, tying the most by a Chargers WR in a three-game stretch since 1996.
- Posted back-to-back 100-yard performances twice in 2013, a feat that hadn't been accomplished by a Chargers rookie since WR Don Norton did so in 1960.
- Started three-of-four career postseason games, registering 14 catches for 275 yards (19.6 avg.) and three touchdowns.
PERSONAL: Given name Keenan Alexander Allen…Nickname is 'Slayer'…Born in Greensboro, N.C. …Has two daughters, Kamari and Kaliyah, and a son, Kado…Half-brother, Zach Maynard, threw passes to him in college at California…Maynard transferred to Cal from the University of Buffalo, and the pair combined for the longest pass play in school annals, a 90-yard score in 2011 against the Washington Huskies…Close friends with Detroit WR Marvin Jones, who hosted him on a recruiting trip to California before becoming college teammates…Taught himself to play the piano using YouTube videos and has considered a career in the music industry…Taught himself how to golf when recovering from a torn ACL in the 2016 season opener…Was featured in a public service announcement, 'Dance Like a Dad,' through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to inspire and support fathers to play an active role in the lives of their children…Co-hosted a two-day football camp at Ramstein Air Base in Ramstein, Germany, spending time with Active Duty Troops…Hosted a youth football camp at his alma mater, North Guilford High…Sponsors a 15-and-under AAU basketball team with the nickname 'Slayers,' like his own moniker...In 2016, teamed up with the Boys & Girls Club to introduce the program 'Catches for Kids,' where supporters can pledge donations for each catch made in-season…Participates in Community Corner, where he purchases season tickets and donates them to local youth and nonprofit organizations…Majority stakeholder of Zen Enterprises…Earned a degree in African-American studies from California…High School: Graduated from North Guilford High in Greensboro, N.C., after spending his first two prep seasons across town at Grimsley High…Earned All-America honors from USA Today as a senior and led the school to a 3A Mid-State Conference Title…Recognized as an All-State selection as a junior…Played alongside Maynard his freshman and sophomore years…Lettered four years in football and two in track & field.
Mike Dub + Slayer Combo 🍽
Mike Williams and Keenan Allen had a day against the Washington Football Team.
Film Room: Keenan Allen vs. Amari Cooper
Chris Hayre and Daniel Jeremiah break down the week 2 matchup between Keenan Allen and Amari Cooper.
Keenan Allen Recaps Week 1 Win over Washington
Wide Receiver Keenan Allen speaks to the media about the Week 1 regular season win over the Washington Football Team.
Justin Herbert Third-And-Long Missile to Keenan Allen
Los Angeles quarterback Justin Herbert uncorks a third-and-long missile to wide receiver Keenan Allen against the Washington Football Team.
Keenan Allen: "We Have Guys That Can Do Everything"
Keenan Allen speaks with the media about the versatility of the wide receiver group and more before practice on Monday.
Keenan Allen: "Everybody Gets Love in this Offense"
Wide Receiver Keenan Allen speaks to the media following the first joint practice with the San Francisco 49ers.
Keenan Allen: NFL Top 100
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen has been ranked the No. 55 player in the NFL on "Top 100 Players of 2021."
Keenan Allen Mic'd Up at Training Camp
Listen to wide receiver Keenan Allen wired for sound during the Bolts' Training Camp practice in Costa Mesa. Presented by Toyota.
Keenan Allen on LeBron James, New Offensive Line and Chargers Rookies
Wide receiver Keenan Allen talks about his team's practices during training camp.
Keenan Allen on Start of Camp, His Relationship with Derwin James and What Artists He Compares His Game To
Wide receiver Keenan Allen speaks to the media about the second day of Chargers Training Camp, his relationship with Derwin James, what artists he compares his game to and more.
Meet the Wideouts 🤝
Get a rundown of the Chargers wide receivers and tight ends prior to the start of Training Camp.
Before They Were Chargers
Before they were Chargers, they were kids with a dream. Tune in to the 2021 NFL Draft.
Bolt Up: 2021 NFL Draft Hype Video
Draft Night is just a day away! Who will be next to join the Bolts?
Keenan Allen: Moments Like This Start on Draft Night
Before he was Slayer, he was the 76th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. Powered by Ball.
Keenan Allen's First-Down Receptions from 2020 Season
Watch Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen's first-down receptions from the 2020 NFL season.
King of the Court: Best of Chargers NBA 2k21 Tournament
Relive the entire King of the Court tournament featuring Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, Kenneth Murray Jr. and more! Sponsored by Southern California McDonald's.
Mic'd Up: Best of 2020 Season
Relive some of the best moments from the 2020 season through this mic'd up compilation.
Rush Hour: Bolts in the 2021 Pro Bowl
Joey Bosa and Keenan Allen were voted to their third and fourth Pro Bowls respectively.
Slayer Sets Record for Most Receptions by a Player in His First 100 Games
Keenan Allen set the record for the most receptions by a player in his first 100 games. He broke Antonio Brown's record of 622 in 100, by notching 623 in just 99.
Keenan Allen Postgame Press Conference
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen speaks to the media following the team's win over the Atlanta Falcons.
Keenan Allen Schools Rookie A.J. Terrell for Toe-Tapping TD
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert completes 10-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen.
True View: Herbert to Allen for 24 Yards
Take a closer look at Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert pass deep right to wide receiver Keenan Allen for 24 yards
Justin Herbert Rips Strike to Keenan Allen for 24 Yards
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert completes 24-yard pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen.
True View: Herbert's Touchdown Pass to Allen
Take a closer look at Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert pass short left to wide receiver Keenan Allen for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Three Takeaways: Joey Bosa and Ezekiel Elliott, Former Roommates Reunite Sunday at SoFi Stadium
Joey Bosa relives his college days living with Ezekiel Elliot, talks about what it means to face him in the NFL
Mike Williams Changes Chargers' 'Movie' with Fourth Quarter Touchdown
"He's one of those guys that goes up and 50/50 balls are more like 75/25."
Joey Bosa and Keenan Allen Talk 'Explosive Playmakers' on Washington Football Team
Brandon Staley, Joey Bosa and Keenan Allen discussed preparations, key players for Washington during Monday's press conference.
Introducing Your 2021 Chargers Captains
On Thursday, the Chargers named eight captains for the 2021 season. Take a look at who the team selected!
Joe Lombardi Talks Bond Between Justin Herbert and Keenan Allen
"He's a guy that you trust so much and so when in doubt you find him and throw him the football because you know exactly what he's gonna do the way he talks to the quarterback with body language."
Five Bolts Crack ESPN's Top 100 Players List
Below is what Shelley Smith wrote about each of the selections.
Top Takeaways From the First Joint Practice With the 49ers
"I feel like we came out here and competed. There was a lot of energy on both sides, but I feel like we got better today."
NFL.com Rank Chargers Among Top Offenses in League
Adam Schein ranked the NFL's top nine offenses heading into the 2021 season.
Three Bolts Rank 55, 56 and 60 in the NFL Top 100 Players
Keenan Allen, Justin Herbert and Corey Linsley are the first Chargers to make the list.
Top 10 Quotes From Day 11 of Training Camp
Hear what the Bolts had to say after day 11 of Training Camp
Wide Receiver Competition Intensifies Before First Preseason Game
"Top to bottom, since I've been in the NFL, this is the deepest receiving corps that I've ever been a part of."
Top 10 Quotes From Day 9 of Training Camp
Hear what the Bolts had to say after day 9 of Training Camp
The "Game Within the Game" for the Chargers Rookies
"Going against guys like Joey [Bosa], Uchenna [Nwosu]. All of those guys. It's definitely been an opportunity to learn really quickly. Just about the different moves, the different techniques at this level. That's been really good."
Top 10 Quotes From Day 8 of Training Camp
Hear what the Bolts had to say after day 8 of Training Camp
Keenan Allen Earns X-Factor on Madden 22
Madden announced a new X-Factor for elite NFL Wide Receivers. Here is what they said about Keenan Allen:
Joe Lombardi Praises Justin Herbert's Pocket Presence
"[On his] first time with the rush, he has great pocket instincts. His movement in the pocket, his ball security in the pocket, it's good to see that."
10 Insights: Keenan Allen's Instant Chemistry With Justin Herbert
Allen was targeted a career-high 19 times by Herbert in two separate games last season.
Keenan Allen on New Offense: "It Allows Us to Play More Freely"
The new system is beginning to take shape in OTAs.
Chargers Offseason: Top 10 Quotes From May
I'm not trying to be Derwin James, I'm not trying to be Jalen Ramsey. I'm just trying to be Asante Samuel Jr. Whatever that is, that's what I'm going to do and just try to get one percent better every day."
Bolts Buzz: Chargers Draft Grades
Since the conclusion of the 2021 NFL Draft, experts and analysts have been poring over all the selections and handing out their draft grades. Here are the compiled grades of the Bolts' draft from across the internet.
@chargers: Justin Herbert, Mike Williams, Keenan Allen and the Boys Go Paintballing!
Over the weekend the guys got together for a little paintball team bonding!
Top Shots 2020: Best of Keenan Allen
Take a look back at the best photos of the Slayer's Pro Bowl 2020 season.
Top Shots 2019: Best of Keenan Allen
Take a look back at the best photos of wide receiver Keenan Allen from the 2019 season.
Photos: 2020 Pro Bowl In-Game
Browse through photos from the 2020 Pro Bowl as Keenan Allen and Melvin Ingram III represent the Chargers at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida.
Photos: Pro Bowl Practice 2020
Browse through some photos of Keenan Allen & Melvin Ingram III representing the Chargers in Orlando at Pro Bowl 2020.
Photos: Keenan Allen Hosts Youth Football Camp in Hometown
Browse through photos from Keenan Allen's youth football camp as he gives back to his hometown of Greensboro, NC.
Keenan Allen's Powerful Performance vs. Steelers
Browse through the top photos of Keenan Allen's performance in Week 13's victory over the Steelers during Sunday Night Football.
Keenan Allen's Sensational 2015 Season
Top photos from Keenan Allen's sensational, yet injury shortered, season.