Chargers Roster | Los Angeles Chargers - chargers.com
|3||Panthers||L 16 - 21||13||132||10.2||22||1||1||1|
|2||Chiefs||L 20 - 23||7||96||13.7||28||0||1||0|
|1||@Bengals||W 16 - 13||4||37||9.3||13||0|
|5||@Saints||L 27 - 30||2||29||14.5||17||1|
|4||@Buccaneers||L 31 - 38||8||62||7.8||17||0|
WR TE Career
|2013||San Diego Chargers||15||14||71||1046||14.7||43||8||0||0||0||0||0||2||2|
|2014||San Diego Chargers||14||14||77||783||10.2||35||4||0||0||0||0||0||2||2|
|2015||San Diego Chargers||8||8||67||725||10.8||38||4||0||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|2016||San Diego Chargers||1||1||6||63||10.5||15||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2017||Los Angeles Chargers||16||15||102||1393||13.7||51||6||2||9||4.5||6||0||1||0|
|2018||Los Angeles Chargers||16||14||97||1196||12.3||54||6||9||75||8.3||28||0||3||1|
|2019||Los Angeles Chargers||16||16||104||1199||11.5||45||6||3||16||5.3||18||0|
|2020||Los Angeles Chargers||6||5||44||481||10.9||28||2||2||1|
- Three-time Pro Bowl selection (2017-19 seasons) and was named Comeback Player of the Year in 2017 by The Associated Press, the Professional Football Writers of America and Sporting News.
- Named All-AFC at WR by the PFWA following his 2019 performance.
- Posted two of the three 100-catch seasons in Chargers history, registering 104 last season to break his own single-season team record of 102 set in 2017.
- Earned Offensive Rookie of the Year honors from the PFWA and Sports Illustrated while earning Sporting News Rookie of the Year and PFWA All-Rookie recognition in 2013 after a 71-catch season for 1,046 yards (14.7 avg.) and eight touchdowns.
- In votes by fans in 2013, was chosen as the Pepsi Next Rookie of the Year and was a four-time Pepsi Next Rookie of the Week selection (Weeks 6, 12, 15 and 17).
- In 2017, became the first player in NFL history to post three consecutive games with 10-plus receptions, 100-plus receiving yards and at least one touchdown catch (Week 11 vs. Buffalo, Week 12 at Dallas and Week 13 vs. Cleveland).
- With an interception in Week 16 of 2017, became the first player in NFL history to have 90-plus catches and an interception in the same season, while also becoming just the third player to record 1,000-plus receiving yards and an interception in the same season, joining Hall of Fame WRs Don Hutson (1942) and Randy Moss (2009).
- In 2016, became the first player in NFL history with 12-plus catches in three of a team's first six games in a season (Week 1 vs. Detroit, Week 3 at Minnesota and Week 6 at Green Bay).
- Registered eight-plus catches in each of the first three games of 2019, becoming the 12th player in NFL history to do so.
- Sits inside the top 10 in Chargers history with 524 receptions (fifth), 6,405 receiving yards (sixth) and 34 touchdown catches (tied-10th).
- Ranks tied with WR Gary Garrison and Hall of Fame WR Charlie Joiner for No. 3 in team annals with 23 career 100-yard receiving performances.
- Set team rookie records in 2013 with five 100-yard receiving games and 71 catches (LaDainian Tomlinson, 59 receptions in 2001).
- In the 2013 AFC Divisional as a rookie, posted a 142-yard, two-touchdown performance, marking the first two-touchdown catch playoff game by a Charger since Hall of Fame TE Kellen Winslow (Jan. 9, 1983) did so in an AFC Wild Card victory at Pittsburgh, while his 142 yards tied TE Keith Jackson (1988) for the second-most by a rookie in a playoff game in NFL history.
- Coupled with RB Austin Ekeler in 2019, became the second-ever set of Chargers teammates to each have 80-plus catches in the same season and the first set to each have 90-plus.
- In 2019, became part of the first trio of teammates with Ekeler and WR Mike Williams to each have 900-plus receiving yards in the same season since New England accomplished the feat in 2014.
- With Williams last year, the pair became the first Chargers teammates to each have 1,000-plus receiving yards in the same season since 2009.
- Recorded seven 100-yard performances in 2017, ranking as the most in a season by a Charger since 1980.
- Through the first eight games in 2015, registered 67 catches for 725 yards (10.8 avg.) and four touchdowns, the third-most receptions midway through a season in NFL history, before suffering a season-ending kidney injury.
- Posted five touchdown catches over three games in 2013, tying the most by a Chargers WR in a three-game stretch since 1996.
- Posted back-to-back 100-yard performances twice in 2013, a feat that hadn't been accomplished by a Chargers rookie since WR Don Norton did so in 1960.
- Started three-of-four career postseason games, registering 14 catches for 275 yards (19.6 avg.) and three touchdowns.
PERSONAL: Given name Keenan Alexander Allen…Nickname is 'Slayer'…Born in Greensboro, N.C. …Has two daughters, Kamari and Kaliyah, and a son, Kado…Half-brother, Zach Maynard, threw passes to him in college at California…Maynard transferred to Cal from the University of Buffalo, and the pair combined for the longest pass play in school annals, a 90-yard score in 2011 against the Washington Huskies…Close friends with Detroit WR Marvin Jones, who hosted him on a recruiting trip to California before becoming college teammates…Taught himself to play the piano using YouTube videos and has considered a career in the music industry…Taught himself how to golf when recovering from a torn ACL in the 2016 season opener…Was featured in a public service announcement, 'Dance Like a Dad,' through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to inspire and support fathers to play an active role in the lives of their children…Co-hosted a two-day football camp at Ramstein Air Base in Ramstein, Germany, spending time with Active Duty Troops…Hosted a youth football camp at his alma mater, North Guilford High…Sponsors a 15-and-under AAU basketball team with the nickname 'Slayers,' like his own moniker...In 2016, teamed up with the Boys & Girls Club to introduce the program 'Catches for Kids,' where supporters can pledge donations for each catch made in-season…Participates in Community Corner, where he purchases season tickets and donates them to local youth and nonprofit organizations…Majority stakeholder of Zen Enterprises…Earned a degree in African-American studies from California…High School: Graduated from North Guilford High in Greensboro, N.C., after spending his first two prep seasons across town at Grimsley High…Earned All-America honors from USA Today as a senior and led the school to a 3A Mid-State Conference Title…Recognized as an All-State selection as a junior…Played alongside Maynard his freshman and sophomore years…Lettered four years in football and two in track & field.
Keenan Allen in Week 7 PFF 90 Club
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen gets a PFF grade of 90+ in Week 7.
Keenan Allen Postgame Interview with NFL Network
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen breaks down the Chargers' first win at SoFi Stadium.
Keenan Allen Reflects on Past Chargers Players' Influence on His Game
The wide receiver spoke to the media on Monday.
True View: Justin Herbert to Keenan Allen for 14 Yards
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert pass short left to wide receiver Keenan Allen for 14 yards.
Every Keenan Allen Catch from 125-Yard Game
Watch every catch made by Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen in his Week 7 matchup versus the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Justin Herbert Drops Deep Dime to Allen for 26 Yards
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert throws a 26-yard pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen.
Justin Herbert Locates Keenan Allen for 27-Yard Catch and Run
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert throws a 27-yard pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen.
HOF WR James Lofton on Keenan Allen: 'He Can Control the Game'
Lofton, who will be in the booth this Sunday for Jaguars at Chargers on CBS, shares his thoughts on what makes Allen an elite wide receiver.
Justin Herbert's Scrambling TD Laser to Keenan Allen
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert completes a 17-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen.
True View: Keenan Allen Toe-Tap Catch
Take a closer look at wide receiver Keenan Allen's toe-tapping catch from quarterback Justin Herbert.
True View: Justin Herbert to Keenan Allen for 17 Yards
Take a closer look at quarterback Justin Herbert's deep pass left to wide receiver Keenan Allen.
Keenan Allen on the Performance of the Young Receivers Against Tampa Bay
The wide receiver spoke to the media on Monday.
Keenan Allen Submits Bid for Toe-Tapping Catch of the Year
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert completes a 9-yard pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen.
Questions From a Helmet: Keenan Allen
Wide receiver Keenan Allen answers questions from a helmet.
True View: Justin Herbert to Keenan Allen for 22 Yards
Quarterback Justin Herbert pass short right to wide receiver Keenan Allen for 22 yards.
Justin Herbert Locates Keenan Allen Downfield for 21-Yard Chunk Play
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert locates wide receiver Keenan Allen downfield for 21-yard chunk play.
Keenan Allen Catches for a 14-Yard Touchdown
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert rips frozen-rope TD to wide receiver Keenan Allen in tight coverage.
Who Will Excel vs. Panthers?
The "Good Morning Football" crew highlights Los Angeles Chargers players who will excel in Week 3 vs. the Carolina Panthers.
Herbert Hits Allen in Airtight Coverage with Stellar Third-Down Throw
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert completes the 26-yard pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen.
Mic'd Up: Keenan Allen vs Bengals
Wide receiver Keenan Allen was mic'd up against the Bengals in Week 1 of the 2020 season.
Keenan Allen on Meaning of Contract Extension with the Bolts
The wide receiver spoke to the media ahead of Week 1.
Keenan Allen Talks Contract Extension
Wide receiver Keenan Allen joins Hayley Elwood to discuss what his recent contract extension means, what he learned from vets that came before him, his goals for this next chapter in his career, and more.
By the Numbers: Justin Herbert's Monday Night Football Magic
Notable numbers from the Chargers' Week 5 game against the New Orleans Saints.
By the Numbers: Keenan Allen Keeps Climbin'
Notable numbers from the Chargers' Week 3 game against the Carolina Panthers.
We've Signed Keenan Allen to a Multi-Year Extension
A Pro Bowl selection each of the last three seasons, Allen was the consensus Comeback Player of the Year in 2017 when he set numerous team and NFL records.
Training Camp Notebook: Chris Harris Jr. Still 'Total Package' in the Slot
The newest member of the Chargers is expecting the same All-Pro results.
Keenan Allen Has Some Thoughts
The wideout came in at No. 77 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2020 list.
Top Chargers Ratings for Madden 21
From overall ratings to individual categories, find out where the Bolts ranked.
Current Chargers Featured on PFF All-Decade Top 101 List
Allen & Hayward are joined by one of the newest Chargers who aims to carry that same production with the Bolts in the 2020s.
Keenan Allen Playing in NBA 2K20 Live Stream on Twitch
The first-of-its-kind crossover is set for 6:30pm PT on Friday, March 20.
Trio of Chargers Named to 2019 PFWA Teams
Joey Bosa and Keenan Allen made the All-AFC Team while Drue Tranquill was named to the All-Rookie Team.
By the Numbers: Mike Williams and Keenan Allen Match Franchise Record for First Time Since '09
Numbers you need to know from this duo and other Charges players who set personal bests and went into the record books in Week 17.
Recap: Bolts Conclude 2019 with 31-21 Loss Against Chiefs
Highlights from the game include Mike Williams eclipsing 1,000 yards receiving and Keenan Allen setting a Chargers single-season reception record.
Chargers Game Preview: Chiefs vs. Chargers, Week 17
Prepare for the Week 17 AFC West showdown with insight from head coaches Anthony Lynn and Andy Reid, Philip Rivers and more.
By the Numbers: Bolts Have First 900-Plus Receiving-Yard Trio in NFL Since 2014
The numbers you need to know from the Chargers' Week 16 game, including milestones for Austin Ekeler and Melvin Gordon and more sacks by Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram
Recap: Chargers Fall to Raiders, 24-17
Highlights from the game include two touchdowns from Melvin Gordon and sacks by Melvin Ingram and Joey Bosa
Pro Bowlers Joey Bosa, Keenan Allen Earn Praise from Coaches
Joey Bosa and Keenan Allen earned praise from Chargers coordinators Gus Bradley and Shane Steichen following their Pro Bowl selections.
Chargers Game Preview: Raiders vs. Chargers, Week 16
Head coaches Anthony Lynn and Jon Gruden preview Week 16's Raiders-Chargers AFC West rivalry game.
Joey Bosa and Keenan Allen Earn Pro Bowl Starting Nods
Additionally, Melvin Ingram was named a first alternate at defensive end and Derek Watt garnered first alternate on special teams and second alternate at fullback.
Chargers Fulfill 14-Year-Old Panamanian Boy's Wish
The Chargers made a 14-year-old's dream come true in Week 15, treating him to a V.I.P. tour and tickets to Sunday's game
Top Shots 2019: Best of Keenan Allen
Take a look back at the best photos of wide receiver Keenan Allen from the 2019 season.
Photos: 2020 Pro Bowl In-Game
Browse through photos from the 2020 Pro Bowl as Keenan Allen and Melvin Ingram III represent the Chargers at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida.
Photos: Pro Bowl Practice 2020
Browse through some photos of Keenan Allen & Melvin Ingram III representing the Chargers in Orlando at Pro Bowl 2020.
Photos: Keenan Allen Hosts Youth Football Camp in Hometown
Browse through photos from Keenan Allen's youth football camp as he gives back to his hometown of Greensboro, NC.
Keenan Allen's Powerful Performance vs. Steelers
Browse through the top photos of Keenan Allen's performance in Week 13's victory over the Steelers during Sunday Night Football.
Keenan Allen's Sensational 2015 Season
Top photos from Keenan Allen's sensational, yet injury shortered, season.