|16||Broncos||W 19 - 16|
|15||@Raiders||W 30 - 27||1||17||17||17||0||1||-1||-1||-1||0|
|14||Falcons||W 20 - 17||9||52||5.8||10||1|
|13||Patriots||L 0 - 45||5||48||9.6||24||0|
|12||@Bills||L 17 - 27||4||40||10||15||1|
|11||Jets||W 34 - 28||16||145||9.1||21||1||1||1|
|10||@Dolphins||L 21 - 29||3||39||13||15||1|
|9||Raiders||L 26 - 31||9||103||11.4||27||1|
|8||@Broncos||L 30 - 31||9||67||7.4||22||1|
|3||Panthers||L 16 - 21||13||132||10.2||22||1||1||1|
|7||Jaguars||W 39 - 29||10||125||12.5||27||0|
|2||Chiefs||L 20 - 23||7||96||13.7||28||0||1||0|
|1||@Bengals||W 16 - 13||4||37||9.3||13||0|
|5||@Saints||L 27 - 30||2||29||14.5||17||1|
|4||@Buccaneers||L 31 - 38||8||62||7.8||17||0|
|2013||San Diego Chargers||15||14||71||1046||14.7||43||8||0||0||0||0||0||2||2|
|2014||San Diego Chargers||14||14||77||783||10.2||35||4||0||0||0||0||0||2||2|
|2015||San Diego Chargers||8||8||67||725||10.8||38||4||0||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|2016||San Diego Chargers||1||1||6||63||10.5||15||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2017||Los Angeles Chargers||16||15||102||1393||13.7||51||6||2||9||4.5||6||0||1||0|
|2018||Los Angeles Chargers||16||14||97||1196||12.3||54||6||9||75||8.3||28||0||3||1|
|2019||Los Angeles Chargers||16||16||104||1199||11.5||45||6||3||16||5.3||18||0|
|2020||Los Angeles Chargers||14||13||100||992||9.9||28||8||1||-1||-1||-1||0||3||2|
- Three-time Pro Bowl selection (2017-19 seasons) and was named Comeback Player of the Year in 2017 by The Associated Press, the Professional Football Writers of America and Sporting News.
- Named All-AFC at WR by the PFWA following his 2019 performance.
- Posted two of the three 100-catch seasons in Chargers history, registering 104 last season to break his own single-season team record of 102 set in 2017.
- Earned Offensive Rookie of the Year honors from the PFWA and Sports Illustrated while earning Sporting News Rookie of the Year and PFWA All-Rookie recognition in 2013 after a 71-catch season for 1,046 yards (14.7 avg.) and eight touchdowns.
- In votes by fans in 2013, was chosen as the Pepsi Next Rookie of the Year and was a four-time Pepsi Next Rookie of the Week selection (Weeks 6, 12, 15 and 17).
- In 2017, became the first player in NFL history to post three consecutive games with 10-plus receptions, 100-plus receiving yards and at least one touchdown catch (Week 11 vs. Buffalo, Week 12 at Dallas and Week 13 vs. Cleveland).
- With an interception in Week 16 of 2017, became the first player in NFL history to have 90-plus catches and an interception in the same season, while also becoming just the third player to record 1,000-plus receiving yards and an interception in the same season, joining Hall of Fame WRs Don Hutson (1942) and Randy Moss (2009).
- In 2016, became the first player in NFL history with 12-plus catches in three of a team's first six games in a season (Week 1 vs. Detroit, Week 3 at Minnesota and Week 6 at Green Bay).
- Registered eight-plus catches in each of the first three games of 2019, becoming the 12th player in NFL history to do so.
- Sits inside the top 10 in Chargers history with 524 receptions (fifth), 6,405 receiving yards (sixth) and 34 touchdown catches (tied-10th).
- Ranks tied with WR Gary Garrison and Hall of Fame WR Charlie Joiner for No. 3 in team annals with 23 career 100-yard receiving performances.
- Set team rookie records in 2013 with five 100-yard receiving games and 71 catches (LaDainian Tomlinson, 59 receptions in 2001).
- In the 2013 AFC Divisional as a rookie, posted a 142-yard, two-touchdown performance, marking the first two-touchdown catch playoff game by a Charger since Hall of Fame TE Kellen Winslow (Jan. 9, 1983) did so in an AFC Wild Card victory at Pittsburgh, while his 142 yards tied TE Keith Jackson (1988) for the second-most by a rookie in a playoff game in NFL history.
- Coupled with RB Austin Ekeler in 2019, became the second-ever set of Chargers teammates to each have 80-plus catches in the same season and the first set to each have 90-plus.
- In 2019, became part of the first trio of teammates with Ekeler and WR Mike Williams to each have 900-plus receiving yards in the same season since New England accomplished the feat in 2014.
- With Williams last year, the pair became the first Chargers teammates to each have 1,000-plus receiving yards in the same season since 2009.
- Recorded seven 100-yard performances in 2017, ranking as the most in a season by a Charger since 1980.
- Through the first eight games in 2015, registered 67 catches for 725 yards (10.8 avg.) and four touchdowns, the third-most receptions midway through a season in NFL history, before suffering a season-ending kidney injury.
- Posted five touchdown catches over three games in 2013, tying the most by a Chargers WR in a three-game stretch since 1996.
- Posted back-to-back 100-yard performances twice in 2013, a feat that hadn't been accomplished by a Chargers rookie since WR Don Norton did so in 1960.
- Started three-of-four career postseason games, registering 14 catches for 275 yards (19.6 avg.) and three touchdowns.
PERSONAL: Given name Keenan Alexander Allen…Nickname is 'Slayer'…Born in Greensboro, N.C. …Has two daughters, Kamari and Kaliyah, and a son, Kado…Half-brother, Zach Maynard, threw passes to him in college at California…Maynard transferred to Cal from the University of Buffalo, and the pair combined for the longest pass play in school annals, a 90-yard score in 2011 against the Washington Huskies…Close friends with Detroit WR Marvin Jones, who hosted him on a recruiting trip to California before becoming college teammates…Taught himself to play the piano using YouTube videos and has considered a career in the music industry…Taught himself how to golf when recovering from a torn ACL in the 2016 season opener…Was featured in a public service announcement, 'Dance Like a Dad,' through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to inspire and support fathers to play an active role in the lives of their children…Co-hosted a two-day football camp at Ramstein Air Base in Ramstein, Germany, spending time with Active Duty Troops…Hosted a youth football camp at his alma mater, North Guilford High…Sponsors a 15-and-under AAU basketball team with the nickname 'Slayers,' like his own moniker...In 2016, teamed up with the Boys & Girls Club to introduce the program 'Catches for Kids,' where supporters can pledge donations for each catch made in-season…Participates in Community Corner, where he purchases season tickets and donates them to local youth and nonprofit organizations…Majority stakeholder of Zen Enterprises…Earned a degree in African-American studies from California…High School: Graduated from North Guilford High in Greensboro, N.C., after spending his first two prep seasons across town at Grimsley High…Earned All-America honors from USA Today as a senior and led the school to a 3A Mid-State Conference Title…Recognized as an All-State selection as a junior…Played alongside Maynard his freshman and sophomore years…Lettered four years in football and two in track & field.
Rush Hour: Bolts in the 2021 Pro Bowl
Joey Bosa and Keenan Allen were voted to their third and fourth Pro Bowls respectively.
Slayer Sets Record for Most Receptions by a Player in His First 100 Games
Keenan Allen set the record for the most receptions by a player in his first 100 games. He broke Antonio Brown's record of 622 in 100, by notching 623 in just 99.
Keenan Allen Postgame Press Conference
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen speaks to the media following the team's win over the Atlanta Falcons.
Keenan Allen Schools Rookie A.J. Terrell for Toe-Tapping TD
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert completes 10-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen.
True View: Herbert to Allen for 24 Yards
Take a closer look at Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert pass deep right to wide receiver Keenan Allen for 24 yards
Justin Herbert Rips Strike to Keenan Allen for 24 Yards
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert completes 24-yard pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen.
True View: Herbert's Touchdown Pass to Allen
Take a closer look at Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert pass short left to wide receiver Keenan Allen for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Keenan Allen Hauls in Insane Contested Grab Over the Middle
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen catches a 15-yard pass from quarterback Justin Herbert.
Herbert Fires Pinpoint TD Dart to Allen at the Goal Line
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert completes a 5-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen.
Film Room: Keenan Allen vs. Stefon Diggs
Daniel Jeremiah and Chris Hayre break down tape on two of the leagues best wide receivers, Los Angeles Chargers WR Keenan Allen and Buffalo Bills WR Stefon Diggs.
Keenan Allen on His 145-Yard Game
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen speaks to the media following the team's 34-28 win over the New York Jets.
Best Catches by Keenan Allen from 145-Yard Game
Watch Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen's highlights from Week 11 against the New York Jets, where he caught 16 passes for 145 yards and one touchdown.
Justin Herbert's 13-Yard Touchdown Pass to Keenan Allen vs. New York Jets
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert answers the New York Jets with a 13-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen in Week 11.
Keenan Allen Goes Upstairs for Stretching 21-Yard Grab
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen reaches up to make a stretching 21-yard grab from quarterback Justin Herbert against the New York Jets.
True View: Herbert to Allen Touchdown Pass
Take a closer look at Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert's 13-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen.
Keenan Allen Catches for a 13-Yard Touchdown vs. Miami Dolphins
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert fires fadeaway TD dart to wide receiver Keenan Allen on third-and-10.
Keenan Allen vs. Mike Williams King of the Court NBA 2k21 Tournament
Wide receivers Keenan Allen and Mike Williams face off as the Nets and Bucks in NBA 2k21 King of the Court Tournament presented by Southern California McDonalds.
Rush Hour: Keenan Allen's Performance Thus Far in 2020
The wideout keeps climbing the franchise history ranks each week.
Keenan Allen: "We're Gonna Keep Fighting"
Wide receiver Keenan Allen speaks to the media following the team's loss to the Las Vegas Raiders.
Every Catch by Keenan Allen from 103-Yard Game
Watch every catch made by Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen in his Week 9 matchup versus the Las Vegas Raiders.
Keenan Allen Catches for a 27-Yard Touchdown vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert works around the pocket to throw a 27-yard touchdown to wide receiver Keenan Allen against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Ice Cold Tweets: Episode Two
Chargers players read old tweets from their teammates and guess who tweeted it.
Keenan Allen on Loss to Denver
Wide receiver Keenan Allen speaks to the media following the team's Week 8 loss to the Denver Broncos.
Herbert Fires Fadeaway TD Dart to Allen on Third-and-Goal
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert fires fadeaway TD dart to wide receiver Keenan Allen on third-and-goal.
Joey Bosa and Keenan Allen Earn Pro Bowl Honors
The National Football League announced Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen and defensive end Joey Bosa were named 2021 Pro Bowlers.
By the Numbers: Keenan Allen Adds to the Record Books
Notable numbers from the Chargers' Week 14 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
By the Numbers: Keenan Allen Continues Being Clutch
Notable numbers from the Chargers' Week 11 win over the New York Jets.
By the Numbers: Keenan Allen No. 2 in Receptions in Team History
Notable numbers from the Chargers' Week 10 game against the Miami Dolphins.
By the Numbers: Keenan Allen Ties Charlie Joiner in Chargers Career Receptions
Notable numbers from the Chargers' Week 9 game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
By the Numbers: Justin Herbert's Monday Night Football Magic
Notable numbers from the Chargers' Week 5 game against the New Orleans Saints.
By the Numbers: Keenan Allen Keeps Climbin'
Notable numbers from the Chargers' Week 3 game against the Carolina Panthers.
We've Signed Keenan Allen to a Multi-Year Extension
A Pro Bowl selection each of the last three seasons, Allen was the consensus Comeback Player of the Year in 2017 when he set numerous team and NFL records.
Training Camp Notebook: Chris Harris Jr. Still 'Total Package' in the Slot
The newest member of the Chargers is expecting the same All-Pro results.
Keenan Allen Has Some Thoughts
The wideout came in at No. 77 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2020 list.
Top Chargers Ratings for Madden 21
From overall ratings to individual categories, find out where the Bolts ranked.
Current Chargers Featured on PFF All-Decade Top 101 List
Allen & Hayward are joined by one of the newest Chargers who aims to carry that same production with the Bolts in the 2020s.
Keenan Allen Playing in NBA 2K20 Live Stream on Twitch
The first-of-its-kind crossover is set for 6:30pm PT on Friday, March 20.
Trio of Chargers Named to 2019 PFWA Teams
Joey Bosa and Keenan Allen made the All-AFC Team while Drue Tranquill was named to the All-Rookie Team.
By the Numbers: Mike Williams and Keenan Allen Match Franchise Record for First Time Since '09
Numbers you need to know from this duo and other Charges players who set personal bests and went into the record books in Week 17.
Recap: Bolts Conclude 2019 with 31-21 Loss Against Chiefs
Highlights from the game include Mike Williams eclipsing 1,000 yards receiving and Keenan Allen setting a Chargers single-season reception record.
Chargers Game Preview: Chiefs vs. Chargers, Week 17
Prepare for the Week 17 AFC West showdown with insight from head coaches Anthony Lynn and Andy Reid, Philip Rivers and more.
By the Numbers: Bolts Have First 900-Plus Receiving-Yard Trio in NFL Since 2014
The numbers you need to know from the Chargers' Week 16 game, including milestones for Austin Ekeler and Melvin Gordon and more sacks by Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram
Top Shots 2019: Best of Keenan Allen
Take a look back at the best photos of wide receiver Keenan Allen from the 2019 season.
Photos: 2020 Pro Bowl In-Game
Browse through photos from the 2020 Pro Bowl as Keenan Allen and Melvin Ingram III represent the Chargers at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida.
Photos: Pro Bowl Practice 2020
Browse through some photos of Keenan Allen & Melvin Ingram III representing the Chargers in Orlando at Pro Bowl 2020.
Photos: Keenan Allen Hosts Youth Football Camp in Hometown
Browse through photos from Keenan Allen's youth football camp as he gives back to his hometown of Greensboro, NC.
Keenan Allen's Powerful Performance vs. Steelers
Browse through the top photos of Keenan Allen's performance in Week 13's victory over the Steelers during Sunday Night Football.
Keenan Allen's Sensational 2015 Season
Top photos from Keenan Allen's sensational, yet injury shortered, season.