|18||@Raiders||L 32 - 35||6||52||8.7||14||0|
|17||Broncos||W 34 - 13||4||44||11||16||1|
|16||@Texans||L 29 - 41||4||35||8.8||15||0|
|15||Chiefs||L 28 - 34||6||78||13||29||1|
|13||@Bengals||W 41 - 22||5||34||6.8||10||2|
|12||@Broncos||L 13 - 28||7||85||12.1||24||0|
|11||Steelers||W 41 - 37||9||112||12.4||30||0|
|10||Vikings||L 20 - 27||8||98||12.3||26||0|
|9||@Eagles||W 27 - 24||12||104||8.7||18||0|
|8||Patriots||L 24 - 27||6||77||12.8||41||1|
|6||@Ravens||L 6 - 34||5||50||10||21||0|
|5||Browns||W 47 - 42||6||75||12.5||37||0|
|4||Raiders||W 28 - 14||7||36||5.1||9||0|
|3||@Chiefs||W 30 - 24||8||50||6.3||15||1|
|2||Cowboys||L 17 - 20||4||108||27||42||0|
|1||@Football Team||W 20 - 16||9||100||11.1||17||0||1||0|
|2013||San Diego Chargers||15||14||71||1046||14.7||43||8||0||0||0||0||0||2||2|
|2014||San Diego Chargers||14||14||77||783||10.2||35||4||0||0||0||0||0||2||2|
|2015||San Diego Chargers||8||8||67||725||10.8||38||4||0||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|2016||San Diego Chargers||1||1||6||63||10.5||15||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2017||Los Angeles Chargers||16||15||102||1393||13.7||51||6||2||9||4.5||6||0||1||0|
|2018||Los Angeles Chargers||16||14||97||1196||12.3||54||6||9||75||8.3||28||0||3||1|
|2019||Los Angeles Chargers||16||16||104||1199||11.5||45||6||3||16||5.3||18||0|
|2020||Los Angeles Chargers||14||13||100||992||9.9||28||8||1||-1||-1||-1||0||3||2|
|2021||Los Angeles Chargers||16||16||106||1138||10.7||42||6||1||0|
- Three-time Pro Bowl selection (2017-19 seasons) and was named Comeback Player of the Year in 2017 by The Associated Press, the Professional Football Writers of America and Sporting News.
- Named All-AFC at WR by the PFWA following his 2019 performance.
- Posted two of the three 100-catch seasons in Chargers history, registering 104 last season to break his own single-season team record of 102 set in 2017.
- Earned Offensive Rookie of the Year honors from the PFWA and Sports Illustrated while earning Sporting News Rookie of the Year and PFWA All-Rookie recognition in 2013 after a 71-catch season for 1,046 yards (14.7 avg.) and eight touchdowns.
- In votes by fans in 2013, was chosen as the Pepsi Next Rookie of the Year and was a four-time Pepsi Next Rookie of the Week selection (Weeks 6, 12, 15 and 17).
- In 2017, became the first player in NFL history to post three consecutive games with 10-plus receptions, 100-plus receiving yards and at least one touchdown catch (Week 11 vs. Buffalo, Week 12 at Dallas and Week 13 vs. Cleveland).
- With an interception in Week 16 of 2017, became the first player in NFL history to have 90-plus catches and an interception in the same season, while also becoming just the third player to record 1,000-plus receiving yards and an interception in the same season, joining Hall of Fame WRs Don Hutson (1942) and Randy Moss (2009).
- In 2016, became the first player in NFL history with 12-plus catches in three of a team's first six games in a season (Week 1 vs. Detroit, Week 3 at Minnesota and Week 6 at Green Bay).
- Registered eight-plus catches in each of the first three games of 2019, becoming the 12th player in NFL history to do so.
- Sits inside the top 10 in Chargers history with 524 receptions (fifth), 6,405 receiving yards (sixth) and 34 touchdown catches (tied-10th).
- Ranks tied with WR Gary Garrison and Hall of Fame WR Charlie Joiner for No. 3 in team annals with 23 career 100-yard receiving performances.
- Set team rookie records in 2013 with five 100-yard receiving games and 71 catches (LaDainian Tomlinson, 59 receptions in 2001).
- In the 2013 AFC Divisional as a rookie, posted a 142-yard, two-touchdown performance, marking the first two-touchdown catch playoff game by a Charger since Hall of Fame TE Kellen Winslow (Jan. 9, 1983) did so in an AFC Wild Card victory at Pittsburgh, while his 142 yards tied TE Keith Jackson (1988) for the second-most by a rookie in a playoff game in NFL history.
- Coupled with RB Austin Ekeler in 2019, became the second-ever set of Chargers teammates to each have 80-plus catches in the same season and the first set to each have 90-plus.
- In 2019, became part of the first trio of teammates with Ekeler and WR Mike Williams to each have 900-plus receiving yards in the same season since New England accomplished the feat in 2014.
- With Williams last year, the pair became the first Chargers teammates to each have 1,000-plus receiving yards in the same season since 2009.
- Recorded seven 100-yard performances in 2017, ranking as the most in a season by a Charger since 1980.
- Through the first eight games in 2015, registered 67 catches for 725 yards (10.8 avg.) and four touchdowns, the third-most receptions midway through a season in NFL history, before suffering a season-ending kidney injury.
- Posted five touchdown catches over three games in 2013, tying the most by a Chargers WR in a three-game stretch since 1996.
- Posted back-to-back 100-yard performances twice in 2013, a feat that hadn't been accomplished by a Chargers rookie since WR Don Norton did so in 1960.
- Started three-of-four career postseason games, registering 14 catches for 275 yards (19.6 avg.) and three touchdowns.
PERSONAL: Given name Keenan Alexander Allen…Nickname is 'Slayer'…Born in Greensboro, N.C. …Has two daughters, Kamari and Kaliyah, and a son, Kado…Half-brother, Zach Maynard, threw passes to him in college at California…Maynard transferred to Cal from the University of Buffalo, and the pair combined for the longest pass play in school annals, a 90-yard score in 2011 against the Washington Huskies…Close friends with Detroit WR Marvin Jones, who hosted him on a recruiting trip to California before becoming college teammates…Taught himself to play the piano using YouTube videos and has considered a career in the music industry…Taught himself how to golf when recovering from a torn ACL in the 2016 season opener…Was featured in a public service announcement, 'Dance Like a Dad,' through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to inspire and support fathers to play an active role in the lives of their children…Co-hosted a two-day football camp at Ramstein Air Base in Ramstein, Germany, spending time with Active Duty Troops…Hosted a youth football camp at his alma mater, North Guilford High…Sponsors a 15-and-under AAU basketball team with the nickname 'Slayers,' like his own moniker...In 2016, teamed up with the Boys & Girls Club to introduce the program 'Catches for Kids,' where supporters can pledge donations for each catch made in-season…Participates in Community Corner, where he purchases season tickets and donates them to local youth and nonprofit organizations…Majority stakeholder of Zen Enterprises…Earned a degree in African-American studies from California…High School: Graduated from North Guilford High in Greensboro, N.C., after spending his first two prep seasons across town at Grimsley High…Earned All-America honors from USA Today as a senior and led the school to a 3A Mid-State Conference Title…Recognized as an All-State selection as a junior…Played alongside Maynard his freshman and sophomore years…Lettered four years in football and two in track & field.
Keenan Allen on Culture Change in First Season Under Coach Staley
Wide receiver Keenan Allen speaks with the media about the culture change he's seen during Brandon Staley's first season, where the team needs to improve moving forward, and how proud he is of Mike Williams' success.
Keenan Allen on Justin Herbert: "He's Been Playing Lights Out All Year"
Wide receiver Keenan Allen speaks to the media about the Week 17 regular season win over the Denver Broncos, executing as an offense, quarterback Justin Herbert breaking Philip Rivers franchise touchdown record and more.
Justin Herbert Throws Fastball Touchdown to Keenan Allen
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert works his progression for a fastball touchdown to Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen against the Denver Broncos.
Keenan Allen on Bouncing Back for Matchup Against the Broncos
Wide Receiver Keenan Allen speaks to the media about bouncing back for divisional matchup against the Broncos, Justin Herbert, and more.
Keenan Allen on Justin Herbert's Performance This Season
Wide Receiver Keenan Allen on Justin Herbert's performance this season and how the team is building something special.
Mic'd Up: Keenan Allen vs Kansas City Chiefs
Chargers Wide Receiver Keenan Allen wired for sound during the Los Angeles Chargers Week 15 Thursday Night Football matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Keenan Allen on Overtime Loss, Joshua Palmer's Progression and 4th-Quarter Touchdown
Wide receiver Keenan Allen speaks to the media about the Week 15 regular season game against the Kansas City Chiefs, Joshua Palmer's Progression, the 4th-Quarter Touchdown and more.
Justin Herbert Squeezes Touchdown to Keenan Allen
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert throws a fastball touchdown between defenders to wide receiver Keenan Allen against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Keenan Allen Tip-Toes on Sideline to Secure Justin Herbert Dime
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert throws an incredibly accurate pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen for 29 yards on the sideline against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Justin Herbert Surpasses Andrew Luck for Most Passing Yards in First Two Seasons
Quarterback Justin Herbert surpasses Andrew Luck for most passing yards in first two seasons with throw to wide receiver Keenan Allen against the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Bolt Special! Keenan Allen Throws 2-Point Conversion to Justin Herbert
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen throws a trick-play touchdown pass to quarterback Justin Herbert for a two-point conversion.
Justin Herbert Throws Fastball to Wide-Open Keenan Allen for Second Touchdown of the Game
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert throws touchdown pass to wide receiver Keenan Allen against Cincinnati Bengals.
Justin Herbert Threads Needle to Keenan Allen for Touchdown
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert threads the needle to wide receiver Keenan Allen for touchdown against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Keenan Allen on Derwin James and His Confidence in Justin Herbert
Wide Receiver Keenan Allen speaks to the media about Derwin James and his confidence in Justin Hebert.
Justin Herbert Finds Keenan Allen for 18 Yards on Third Down
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert pinpoints a third-down throw to Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen on the run for an 18-yard pickup.
Justin Herbert Showcases Pinpoint Accuracy on 24-yard Laser to Keenan Allen
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert showcases pinpoint accuracy on a 24-yard laser to Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen.
Every Keenan Allen Catch in 112-yard Game Against Steelers
Watch every catch from Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen's 112-yard game against the Pittsburgh Steelers on 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL regular season.
Keenan Allen Hauls in 30-Yard Dime from Justin Herbert
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert's 30-yard rocket hits Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen on the numbers against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Keenan Allen Makes Diving Catch on Justin Herbert Pass
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen shows vice-grip hands on a fingertip grab from Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Keenan Allen on Executing on Game Day
Wide Receiver Keenan Allen speaks to the media about game day execution, Mike Williams, and more.
Every Catch from Keenan Allen's 98-yard Game Against the Vikings
Check out the highlights from Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen, who caught eight passes for 98 yards in Week 10 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Justin Herbert Fits Pass in Tight Window to Keenan Allen
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert fits a tight-window laser to wide receiver Keenan Allen for 26 yards against the Minnesota Vikings.
Put Some Respect on Slay's Name 👽
Keenan Allen recorded his 30th career 100+ yard game last Sunday against the Eagles! Presented by Arco.
Film Room: Breaking Down Keenan Allen and Justin Jefferson's Route Running
Chris Hayre and Daniel Jeremiah break down game film of what makes Keenan Allen and Justin Jefferson so difficult to defend ahead of the Chargers Week 10 matchup vs. the Vikings at SoFi Stadium.
Three Takeaways: Herbert Puts Focus on Improving His Game Following Record-Breaking Sophomore Season
Here's what quarterback Justin Herbert had to say during his end of season press conference.
Three Takeaways: Coach Staley Reflects on First Year as Head Coach
Here's what head coach Brandon Staley had to say during his end of season press conference.
Chargers Offensive Stat Leaders of 2021
Take a look at the Chargers 2021 stat leaders on offense.
Bolts Discuss Culture Shift Felt in 2021
Take a look at top quotes about the culture change the Chargers were part of in 2021.
Top Quotes: Chargers Players Look to the Future
Here's what Justin Herbert, Derwin James, Mike Williams, and others had to say on Monday as they reflected on the 2021 season and looked ahead to what the future holds.
Chargers 'Community Corner' Makes Impact in 2021
Nearly 50 organizations were given the ultimate SoFi Stadium experience during the Bolts' 2021 season.
What Did Coach Staley, Justin Herbert and Company Say After the Season Finale in Vegas?
Take a look at top quotes from Sunday's postgame press conferences with Brandon Staley, Justin Herbert, Mike Williams and Derwin James Jr.
Bolts Return to Primetime With Playoff Berth at Stake
Take a look at all the Chargers' major news and notes from Week 18.
What Did Coach Staley, Justin Herbert and Company Say After Beating the Broncos?
Take a look at top quotes from Brandon Staley, Justin Herbert, Keenan Allen and Austin Ekeler during Sunday's postgame press conferences.
Three Takeaways: Justin Herbert Makes Franchise History in Win Over Broncos
Here's what Brandon Staley, Justin Herbert, Keenan Allen, and Austin Ekeler had to say during Sunday's press conferences.
Bolts Get Key Players Back Ahead of Crucial Rematch
Take a look at all the Chargers' major news and notes from Week 17.
Three Takeaways: Franchise Record on the Horizon for Justin Herbert
Here's what Keenan Allen, Joe Lombardi and Renaldo Hill had to say during Thursday's press conferences.
Chargers Travel to Houston, Earn Six Pro Bowl Nominations
Take a look at all the Chargers' major news and notes from Week 16.
10 Insights: Meet the Chargers 2022 Pro Bowlers
10 quick facts about the Chargers six players selected to the 2022 Pro Bowl
Three Takeaways: Keenan Allen Shares Thoughts on Justin Herbert's Pro Bowl Season
Here's what Brandon Staley, Keenan Allen, and Uchenna Nwosu had to say during Wednesday's press conferences.
Six Chargers Selected to 2022 Pro Bowl
Los Angeles' five Pro Bowl starters tie for the most in the NFL from a single team.
Bolts Battled In Primetime, Now Prepare for Final Push of Regular Season
Take a look at all the Chargers' major news and notes from Week 15.
What Did Brandon Staley and Justin Herbert Say after Close 'TNF' Game
Take a look at top quotes from Brandon Staley, Justin Herbert, Keenan Allen and Uchenna Nwosu during Thursday night's postgame press conferences.
Week 15: Top Quotes From Justin Herbert
Here's what Justin Herbert had to say heading into Week 15 of 2021.
What Did Coach Staley, Justin Herbert and Company Say After Beating the Giants?
Take a look at top quotes from Brandon Staley, Justin Herbert, Justin Jones, Joshua Palmer and Jalen Guyton after the Chargers' 37-21 win over the Giants.
Three Takeaways: How Did Justin Herbert Make History Against the Giants?
Here's what Brandon Staley, Justin Herbert, Justin Jones, Jalen Guyton and Joshua Palmer had to say after their Week 14 victory.
Bolts Return to SoFi, Look to Stack Wins Against New York
Take a look at all the major news and notes from the week as the Bolts enter their Week 14 matchup with the New York Giants.
Week 14: Top Quotes From Justin Herbert
Here's what Justin Herbert had to say heading into Week 14 of 2021.
What Are the New York Giants Saying About the Chargers?
Notable comments from Giants head coach Joe Judge, and more in the lead up to the Week 14 game vs. the Los Angeles Chargers.
Photos: Celebrating 13 for 30
Take a look back at photos of Keenan Allen and relive his 30 career 100-yard receiving performances.
Frame-by-Frame: Keenan Allen Opens the Scoring in KC
Take a frame-by-frame look at Keenan Allen's first quarter touchdown against the Chiefs.
Top Shots 2020: Best of Keenan Allen
Take a look back at the best photos of the Slayer's Pro Bowl 2020 season.
Top Shots 2019: Best of Keenan Allen
Take a look back at the best photos of wide receiver Keenan Allen from the 2019 season.
Photos: 2020 Pro Bowl In-Game
Browse through photos from the 2020 Pro Bowl as Keenan Allen and Melvin Ingram III represent the Chargers at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida.
Photos: Pro Bowl Practice 2020
Browse through some photos of Keenan Allen & Melvin Ingram III representing the Chargers in Orlando at Pro Bowl 2020.
Photos: Keenan Allen Hosts Youth Football Camp in Hometown
Browse through photos from Keenan Allen's youth football camp as he gives back to his hometown of Greensboro, NC.
Keenan Allen's Powerful Performance vs. Steelers
Browse through the top photos of Keenan Allen's performance in Week 13's victory over the Steelers during Sunday Night Football.
Keenan Allen's Sensational 2015 Season
Top photos from Keenan Allen's sensational, yet injury shortered, season.