|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2017||Los Angeles Chargers||15|
|2018||Los Angeles Chargers||16|
|2019||Los Angeles Chargers||16||1|
|2020||Los Angeles Chargers||16|
- Named All-Rookie by the Professional Football Writers of America in 2017.
- Part of a line that protected QB Philip Rivers to post the most efficient passing game in NFL history in a Week 12 win over Arizona, as he set all-time marks for single-game consecutive completions (25) and single-game completion percentage with at least 20 attempts (96.6).
- Last year, blocked for RB Melvin Gordon III to post a five-game streak with 120-plus scrimmage yards and at least one scrimmage touchdown, the longest such streak in a decade (RB Jamaal Charles, 2007).
- Paved the way for Gordon to rush for 1,105 yards and eight touchdowns on 284 attempts (3.9 avg.) in 2017 for his first 1,000-yard rushing season.
- Member of an offensive line that allowed the fewest sacks in the NFL (18) in 2017.