|6||Steelers||L 17 - 24||1||0||0||0||0|
|5||Broncos||L 13 - 20||1||13||13||13||0|
|4||@Dolphins||W 30 - 10|
|3||Texans||L 20 - 27||2||5||2.5||12||0|
|2||@Lions||L 10 - 13||0||0||0|
|1||Colts||W 30 - 24||2||12||6||10||0|
WR TE Career
|2016||San Diego Chargers||14||8||47||677||14.4||54||4||2||-3||-1.5||-1||0||5||3|
|2017||Los Angeles Chargers||16||3||34||567||16.7||62||4||13||96||7.4||22||0||2||0|
|2018||Los Angeles Chargers||12||3||12||186||15.5||46||1||7||41||5.9||19||0|
|2019||Los Angeles Chargers||5||2||6||30||5||13||0|
- Four-time AFC Special Teams Player of the Week (Week 7 of 2017, Week 2 of 2015, Week 5 of 2013, Week 14 of 2012).
- Recorded six performances with 100-plus receiving yards and two games with 100-plus punt return yards.
- With a 42-yard touchdown catch and a 65-yard punt return for a touchdown in the home game against Denver in 2017, became just the second Charger in history to score a touchdown on a reception and punt return in the same game, joining WR Eric Metcalf (Nov. 30, 1997 vs. Denver).
- Was the second player in NFL history to post a punt return touchdown and two touchdown catches of 50-plus yards in a game when he did so in 2015 against the Titans.
- Recorded four touchdowns of 50-plus yards in the first two games of 2015 (three receiving, one punt return) to join Hall of Fame RB Jim Brown as the only players in league history to do so in the first two games of a season.
- In 2013 against Buffalo, posted a career-high and Browns-record 179 punt return yards, including a 79-yard return for a touchdown to record the most single-game punt return yards by an NFL player since 2004.
- Returned a punt 93 yards for a touchdown as a rookie in 2012, becoming the first rookie in Browns history with a punt return touchdown.