|2||@Browns||L 21 - 31||10||11||125||11.4||1||0||0||0||144.3||1||15||15||1|
|1||Jaguars||W 37 - 21||21||33||291||8.8||2||0||1||2||112.1||4||40||10||0||1||0|
|2019||Los Angeles Chargers||8||0||4||6||33||5.5||1||0||0||0||120.1||10||7||0.7||0|
|2020||Los Angeles Chargers||2||1||16||30||208||6.9||0||0||2||1||75.4||6||7||1.2||0|
- Won Super Bowl XLVII with Baltimore at the team's backup QB in his second NFL season.
- Since 2015, is one of three NFL QBs to have at least 8,000 passing yards and 1,500 rushing yards (Carolina QB Cam Newton and Seattle QB Russell Wilson).
- Became just the sixth QB in NFL history to register 3,000 passing yards and 500 rushing yards in consecutive seasons when he did so in 2015-16, joining Newton (five-straight seasons, 2011-15), Randall Cunningham (three, 1988-90), Wilson (three, 2013-15), Colin Kaepernick (two, 2013-14) and Michael Vick (two, 2010-11).
- Over his first three seasons with the Bills, recorded the second-most victories by a QB (23) and the most TDs (65 total — 51 passing, 14 rushing) over the same stint in franchise history.
- Posted 10 games with a passing TD and rushing TD while in Buffalo, the second-most by a QB in Bills history, trailing only QB Jack Kemp (13 from 1963-67).
- Set a Bills record in 2015 by going 222-straight pass attempts without an interception.
- Ranks as the No. 1 QB in Bills history in completion percentage (62.6) with at least 500 attempts and in rushing yards (1,575).
- Sits at No. 6 on Buffalo's all-time list for completions (774) and passing yards (8,857).
- With 14 rushing TDs in a Bills uniform, ranks second in team history among QBs.
Tyrod Taylor Talks Kansas City Defense, Improving in the Red Zone
Chargers quarterback Tyrod Taylor speaks to the media before Wednesday's practice.
Tyrod Taylor on Rookie Joshua Kelley's Performance
Quarterback Tyrod Taylor recaps the team's win and rookie running back Joshua Kelley's debut.
Tyrod Stiff-Arms Defender, Delivers Perfect Throw on the Move for 16 Yards
Quarterback Tyrod Taylor stiff-arms defender, delivers perfect throw on the move for 16 yards.
Mike Williams Hangs on for Outstanding Grab on Perfect Throw from Tyrod
Wide receiver Mike Williams hangs on for outstanding grab on perfect throw from quarterback Tyrod Taylor.
Inspire Change Special: A Discussion with Steve Wyche and the Chargers
Coach Lynn, Tyrod Taylor, Justin Jackson and Isaac Rochell joined NFL Network's Steve Wyche for a discussion on the Inspire Change Special.
Tyrod Taylor on Preparing for the Bengals Defense
Chargers quarterback Tyrod Taylor speaks to the media before Wednesday's practice at Hoag Performance Center.
Inspire Change Special Airs Tonight on NBC
Tune into NBC on September 9th at 9:00pm for the Inspire Change Special featuring a discussion with Coach Lynn, Tyrod Taylor, Isaac Rochell, Justin Jackson and NFL Network's Steve Wyche.
Tyrod Taylor's Workouts Begin Before the Sun Comes Up
Hard Knocks clip shows quarterback Tyrod Taylor's early morning workout.
Tyrod Taylor on Preparing for the 2020 Season
Quarterback Tyrod Taylor speaks to the media on preparing for the season.
Chargers Speak on Social Injustices After Canceled Scrimmage, "We Want Real Change for our People"
Players, head coach Anthony Lynn and general manager Tom Telesco deliver messages on social injustices following cancelled scrimmage at SoFi Stadium.
Tyrod Taylor: "What We Can Do is to Push Change"
The QB spoke with the media about the conversation the team had before they canceled the scrimmage.
Chargers Canceled Scrimmage in Solidarity
Coach Lynn, quarterback Tyrod Taylor and defensive tackle Damion Square reflect on the last 24 hours and explain why the team decided not to scrimmage at SoFi Stadium.
Mic'd Up: Tyrod Taylor at Training Camp
QB Tyrod Taylor wired for sound at Chargers 2020 Training Camp.
Highlights from Week One of Camp 👀
From Tyrod Taylor's fancy footwork to Keenan Allen's elite routes, check out the best plays from Week One of Chargers 2020 Training Camp.
Rush Hour: Building the QB-TE Connection
Hunter Henry and Shane Steichen speak on working with Tyrod Taylor.
Rush Hour: Facing A New Style of QB
Casey Hayward discusses practicing with mobile quarterbacks like Tyrod Taylor and Justin Herbert.
Tyrod Taylor On First Week of Camp Thus Far
Tyrod Taylor discusses the team's progress and chemistry following the first few days of camp.
Tyrod Taylor: "I Know What I'm Capable Of"
Quarterback Tyrod Taylor speaks to the media on his mentality going into the 2020 season, how the Bolts' strong defense helps the offense, and more.
Tyrod Taylor Lobs First His TD Pass of '19 to Virgil Green
Quarterback Tyrod Taylor completes a 14-yard touchdown pass to tight end Virgil Green.
10 Insights: Tyrod Taylor's Debut as Chargers Starting Quarterback
The Chargers will have a new starting signal caller this Sunday for the first time in 224 games.
How Tyrod Taylor's Journey "Built Him for This Moment"
"I can't say I've been through it all in this journey of mine since I've been in the NFL, but I think I've been through a lot. I think those moments definitely have prepared me for the opportunity I have now."
Anthony Lynn on "Welcoming Chaos" in Unprecedented 2020 Season
"We're going to have to welcome chaos this year because if you can't adapt and change, you're going to struggle. I don't think there's any team in the league that's more ready to do that than this team right here."
Pep Hamilton on Joining the Chargers Coaching Staff
The new QBs coach discussed why he wanted to join this staff, thoughts about the quarterbacks room and more.
Bolts Dismantle Jags with Career Nights from Ekeler and Rivers
A career-long TD pass by Rivers, over 200 total yards from Ekeler, and a strong defensive performance led the Chargers to victory.
Recap: Rivers, Ekeler Lead Chargers to 45-10 Rout of Jaguars
Highlights from the game include the longest pass of Philip Rivers' career, 213 total yards for Austin Ekeler and Mike Williams' first touchdown of the season
Andre Patton Flourishing Under Tutelage of Leaders Philip Rivers and Keenan Allen
Wide receiver Andre Patton has used what he's learned from veterans Keenan Allen and Philip Rivers to contribute in the wake of injuries to the Chargers' receiving corps.