|6||@Browns||W 38 - 14||1||1|
|5||Raiders||W 26 - 10||1||1|
|4||49ers||W 29 - 27||1||1|
|3||@Rams||L 23 - 35||1||1|
|2||@Bills||W 31 - 20||1||1|
|1||Chiefs||L 28 - 38||1||1|
|2017||Los Angeles Chargers||15||5|
|2018||Los Angeles Chargers||6||6|
- Won Super Bowl 50 with Denver in 2015, his first season seeing action in a game.
- Started the first 29 regular-season games and three postseason games of his career for Denver before joining the Chargers last year.
- Provided protection in 2017 for QB Philip Rivers to reach 342 career passing touchdowns, tying Hall of Fame QB Fran Tarkenton for sixth in NFL history, 50,348 career regular-season passing yards, finishing the season ranked ninth on the all-time passing yards list, and 4,171 completions, good for seventh in league annals.
- Last season, blocked for RB Melvin Gordon to rush for 1,105 yards and eight touchdowns on 284 attempts (3.9 avg.) for his first 1,000-yard rushing season.
- Member of an offensive line that allowed the fewest sacks in the NFL (18) in 2017.
Michael Schofield: "We Could Be a Special Team This Year"
Chargers Guard talks to the media about supporting his wife at the Olympics, his time at Training Camp, and transitioning from playing with Peyton Manning to Philip Rivers.
Michael Schofield: "We Can Be a Special Team This Year"
Hayley Elwood speaks to the Guard Michael Scofield about learning from OL Coach Pat Meyer, his fiancé winning a gold medal at the Winter Olympics, and more.