|11||11/22/2020||Jets||W 34 - 28||2||0||2||0||0||0|
|10||11/15/2020||@Dolphins||L 21 - 29|
|9||11/08/2020||Raiders||L 26 - 31||4||2||2||0||0||0|
|8||11/01/2020||@Broncos||L 30 - 31||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|7||10/25/2020||Jaguars||W 39 - 29||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2||09/20/2020||Chiefs||L 20 - 23||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|1||09/13/2020||@Bengals||W 16 - 13||2||2||0||0||1||1||0||0||0||0||0|
- Two-time Pro Bowl Selection (2017-18 seasons) and was named AFC Defensive Player of the Month for September in 2017 when he led the conference with 5.5 sacks over three games during the opening month of the season.
- In the home game against Oakland last year, became the second player in NFL history to have a sack, an interception and a rushing attempt in a single game (New York Jets LB Mo Lewis, 2000).
- Posted 7.5 sacks in the first five weeks of 2017, good for the most through five games in Chargers history.
- Moved into sole possession of No. 7 on the team's all-time sacks list with 42 for his career.
- Recorded two sacks in the AFC Wild Card this past season at Baltimore, the first Charger with two-plus sacks in a postseason game since DE Raylee Johnson in Super Bowl XXIX against San Francisco.
- Tied single-season career highs in tackles (76) and sacks (10.5) in 2017, while setting a new personal best with 22.5 tackles for loss.
- Ranks 12th in the NFL over the last three seasons with 36 sacks.
- In 2017, combined with DE Joey Bosa to total 23 sacks between them and rank as the No. 2 sack duo in the NFL.