Chargers Roster | Los Angeles Chargers - chargers.com
|17||@Chiefs||L 21 - 31||3||1||2||0||0||0|
|16||Raiders||L 17 - 24||3||3||0||1||0||0|
|15||Vikings||L 10 - 39||5||5||0||0||0||0|
|14||@Jaguars||W 45 - 10||4||4||0||2||0||0|
|13||@Broncos||L 20 - 23||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|11||Chiefs||L 17 - 24||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|10||@Raiders||L 24 - 26||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|9||Packers||W 26 - 11||4||2||2||1.5||0||0|
|8||@Bears||W 17 - 16||7||7||0||2||0||0|
|7||@Titans||L 20 - 23||6||4||2||2||0||1|
|6||Steelers||L 17 - 24||4||2||2||0||0||0|
|5||Broncos||L 13 - 20||5||5||0||1||0||0|
|4||@Dolphins||W 30 - 10||3||1||2||0.5||0||0|
|3||Texans||L 20 - 27||3||1||2||0.5||0||0|
|2||@Lions||L 10 - 13||5||2||3||0||0||0|
|1||Colts||W 30 - 24||8||5||3||1||0||0|
|2016||San Diego Chargers||12||11||40||28||12||10.5||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|2017||Los Angeles Chargers||16||16||60||44||16||12.5||1||4||1|
|2018||Los Angeles Chargers||7||6||22||17||5||5.5||0||0||1|
|2019||Los Angeles Chargers||16||16||64||44||20||11.5||0||1|
- Made the first Pro Bowl of his career in 2017 and was named All-AFC by the Professional Football Writers of America after setting career highs in tackles (99), sacks (12.5) and forced fumbles (four).
- As a rookie in 2016, was named Defensive Rookie of the Year by The Associated Press and PFWA and was twice recognized as NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month (October and December).
- Awarded Pepsi Rookie of the Week (Week 7 of 2016) in a fan vote, All-Rookie by PFWA and Chargers Co-Lineman of the Year in 2016.
- Registered 19 sacks in the first 20 games of his career, topping LB Aldon Smith (18.5) for the most in a player's first 20 career games in NFL history.
- Moved to 10th in Chargers history in career sacks with 28.5, passing LB Billy Ray Smith (26.5) in 2018.
- In 2017, combined with DE Melvin Ingram to total 23 sacks between them and rank as the No. 2 sack duo in the NFL.
- Became the first Chargers rookie since LB Shawne Merriman in 2005 (10.0 sacks) and just fifth in team history since 1982 to record double-digit sacks, joining Merriman, DE Chris Mims (1992), DE Burt Grossman (1989) and DE Leslie O'Neal (1986).
- Closed out his rookie season with at least a half-sack in each of the team's final six games, the longest stretch by a Charger since 2001.