Prepare this delicious gameday snack as the Bolts look to add another win to their record in Week 10.
- 1 bag Tater Tots
- 16 ounces Signature Farms bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 1 cup Lucerne shredded cheddar cheese
- Wooden skewers
- Lucerne sour cream, to top
- Chives, to top
- Cook your tater tots according to directions and until golden brown in color.
- Remove from oven, let cool and place them onto the skewers. We suggest 6-7 per skewer.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle ranch seasoning, bacon and cheese over each tater tot.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for an additional 8-10 minutes until the cheese is fully melted and golden in color.
- Serve with sour cream and chives.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from our Week 5 game against the Oakland Raiders.