Put a new twist on a classic tailgate food and grill up something tasty as the Oakland Raiders come to town for Week 5!
- 1 package all beef hot dogs, 8 count
- 8 slices Signature Farms Bacon
- 1 package Signature Kitchens Hot Dog Buns, 8 count
- Signature Farms Freshly Made Guacamole, to top
- Lucerne Monterey Jack Cheese, to top
- Wrap a piece of bacon around your hot dog and secure it on each end with a toothpick.
- Cook it on the grill for about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Once they are cooked, remove the toothpicks.
- Assemble your California dog by placing each hot dog in a bun. Top with guacamole and Monterey Jack cheese. Enjoy!
The next time you prepare for the big game, don’t forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from our Week 4 game against the San Francisco 49ers celebrating Latino Heritage.