Get ready for the the Chargers next game against the Broncos with Gameday Cupcakes!
- 1 Box classic yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup Lucerne buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Signature SELECT Vegetable Oil
- 3 large Lucerne® or O Organics
- Candy-coated chocolate or chocolate chips, as desired
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the boxed cake mix as instructed, using buttermilk in place of water.
- Spoon a small amount of batter into the bottom of each liner, sprinkle with a chocolate of choice, and top with more batter (until about ¾ full).
- Bake at 350 for 16 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before frosting with your favorite frosting, colored as desired.
The next time you prepare for the big game, don't forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from Week 9's matchup against the Green Bay Packers.