Get ready for the the Chargers next game against the Broncos with a Jimmy Dean Hotdish!
- 12 Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg & Cheese Frozen Biscuit Roll-Ups
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Lucerne Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Signature Farms Bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- 1/2 Cup Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles
- 1 28-ounce Bag Tater Tots
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Place 12 frozen Jimmy Dean Biscuit Roll-Ups in the bottom of a 8x8 baking dish
- Pour the whisked eggs over the top
- Layer with Lucerne Cheddar Cheese, Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles, and Signature Farms Bacon
- Bake for 40-45 minutes
- Servings 8
- Serving Size ¾ cup (181g)
- Calories 490
- Calories From Fat 264
- Total Fat 29g
- Saturated Fat 12g
- Trans Fat 0.1g
- Cholesterol 172mg
- Sodium 1,175mg
- Total Carbohydrates 36g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 19g
The next time you prepare for the big game, don't forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from Week 3's matchup against the Houston Texans.