Get ready for the the Chargers next game against the Raiders with some chocolate crinkles!
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups Signature SELECT™ white sugar
- 1/2 cup Signature SELECT™ vegetable oil
- 4 O Organics eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Signature SELECT™ all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa, white sugar, and vegetable oil. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the cocoa mixture. Cover dough, and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Roll dough into one inch balls. Coat each ball in powdered sugar before placing onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Let stand on the cookie sheet for a minute before transferring to wire racks to cool.
The next time you prepare for the big game, don't forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from Week 15's matchup against the Minnesota Vikings.