Kick your gameday tailgate party up a notch with these delicious and easy to make Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups!
- 12 wonton wrappers* 4 oz. Lucerne Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Lucerne Sour Cream
- 16 oz. Signature Farms Bacon, cooked & crumbled, more for topping
- 1cup Lucerne Shredded Cheddar Cheese, more for topping
- 4 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- Chies, to garnish
- Sur cream, to top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese and chopped jalapeños.
- Spoon filling into wonton cups, then sprinkle with reserved bacon and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, until wontons are golden brown and cheese is melted. Garnish with chives.
The next time you prepare for the big game, don’t forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from our home opener against the Kansas City Chiefs