Get ready for the the Chargers next game against the Vikings with Touchdown Taco Cups!
- 1 lb. Open Nature™ ground beef - scrambled and cooked
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 avocado - prepared into guacamole
- Lucerne® Sour Cream
- Signature SELECT™ salsa
- Lucerne Mexica-Style cheese
- Iceberg lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Black olives
- Green onions
- 9 oz clear plastic cups
- Cook ground beef and add in taco seasoning according to packet instructions
- Scoop a spoonful of taco mixture into clear plastic cups to use as the base of the dip, followed by a layer of each listed ingredient according to your liking.
- Top with extra cheese
The next time you prepare for the big game, don't forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game.
Check out the best tailgates from Week 9's matchup against the Green Bay Packers.