Sweet and spicy combine forces for the perfect gameday snack to share with family and friends as you watch the Bolts take on the Seattle Seahawks this Sunday.
- 1 package frozen sweet potato fries* 2 tsp Signature Kitchens Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Signature Select or O Organics Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Signature Kitchens Garlic Powder
- ½tsp Signature Kitchens Onion Powder
- ½ tsp ground oregano
- ½ tp chipotle chili powder
- 1tbsp Signature Select Light Brown Sugar
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line baking sheet with foil, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add in cornstarch and mix until fries are lightly dusted. Drizzle with olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, chipotle chili powder and brown sugar. Make sure to coat entirely.
- Spread sweet potato fries onto baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Pull fries out of the oven, sprinkle with sea salt and enjoy!
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from our Week 5 game against the Oakland Raiders.