Get ready for the Bolts big game against the Buffalo Bills with these delicious Buffalo Turkey Sliders!
- ¼ cup mayonnaise* ½ cup Lucerne Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg
- 12 cup onion, minced
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ taspoon pepper
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 poud Open Nature Fresh Ground Turkey
- 2 tblespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup bffalo sauce
- 8 slier buns or rolls
- Butter lettuce, to serve
- In a small bowl combine the mayo, blue cheese and milk.
- Combine the melted butter and hot sauce in a shallow bowl.
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat the egg, add the onion, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Add the turkey and combine thoroughly. Form the mixture into 8 2-inch patties. Brush with buffalo sauce mixture.
- Grill the burgers 3-5 minutes until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Once cooked, brush each burger again into the buffalo sauce mixture, and place on a roll. Top with the blue cheese sauce and butter lettuce and serve warm.
The next time you prepare for the big game, don’t forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Check out the best tailgates from our home opener against the Kansas City Chiefs
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!