Get ready for the Chargers' next game against the Titans with some mini bolt burgers!
- 2 pounds Open Nature™ ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope of onion soup & dip mix
- 2 cups Lucerne® shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 dinner rolls or slider buns
- 12 slices of Lucerne Cheddar Cheese
- Finish with toppings of your choice
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together the ground beef and onion soup mix in a large skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Remove from heat. Stir the cheese and mayonnaise into the ground beef mixture.
- Lay the bottoms of the dinner rolls on the prepared baking sheet. Spread the cheese and beef mixture on the bottom half of each roll. Top with sliced cheese. Replace the tops. Cover with another sheet of aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated oven until the burgers are heated through and the cheese melts, about 10-12 minutes.
The next time you prepare for the big game, don't forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from Week 6's matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers.