Get ready for the Chargers' next game against the Steelers with some buffalo chicken dip!
- 1 package (8 oz) Lucerne® cream cheese (use low fat if you'd like), softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot)
- 3/4 cup Lucerne® shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and diced or shredded Open Nature™ chicken
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Pita or Tortilla or Potato Chips / Veggies for dipping
- Add cream cheese, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, and cheddar cheese to large bowl and mix until well combined
- Fold in blue cheese crumbles and cooked chicken
- Transfer to 8x8 dish, top with cheddar cheese, and bake in 350-degree F oven for 25-30 minutes
The next time you prepare for the big game, don't forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from Week 5's matchup against the Denver Broncos.