Football season is here -- and that means tailgate parties are too! With help from our friends at Vons, we have the perfect recipe to kick off the Bolts' first game of the season against the Chiefs. Make these nachos and you'll be the MVP of any party!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken tenders, cut into small strips
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 bag of O Organics Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups shredded Lucerne Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
- ½ cup white queso sauce
- ½ cup black beans
- Pico de Gallo, to top (pre-prepared from the Vons produce section)
- Sour cream, to top
- Fresh cilantro, to top
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the tequila, taco seasoning and lime juice and pour over the chicken. Marinate, then grill the chicken until fully done and set aside.
- Lay the chips on a large sheet pan sprayed with nonstick spray. Arrange chicken over the chips, add shredded cheese, black beans and drizzle with white queso sauce.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating halfway through so that the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with all your favorites – sour cream, guacamole or Pico de Gallo!
The next time you prepare for the big game, don’t forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Check out the best tailgates from our home opener against the Kansas City Chiefs
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!