Take your tailgate to the next level and score big with this delicious dessert.
- 1 (8 oz.) package Lucerne cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Lucerne butter
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Signature Select light brown sugar
- 1 10-ounce package Signature Select mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Signature Select white chocolate chips
- Graham crackers, ginger snaps, vanilla wafers, pretzels, and pretzel crisps, to serve
- Whip together the Lucerne cream cheese, Lucerne butter and vanilla extract in a medium bowl until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar and Signature Select light brown sugar until thoroughly combined. Stir in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Shape into a football, cover with plastic wrap and chill for another 2-3 hours.
- Cover the cheesecake football with Signature Select mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, decorating with the Signature Select white chocolate chips.
- Serve with graham crackers, ginger snaps, vanilla wafers and pretzels.
The next time you prepare for the big game, don’t forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!