Get a taste of Kansas City with these Roadhouse Ribs as the Bolts travel to KC to take on the Chiefs in primetime on Thursday night.
For the Ribs
- 1 rack spare ribs
- 3 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp Signature Kitchens pepper
- 1 tsp Signature Kitchens garlic powder
For the Glaze
- ½ cup Signature Kitchens ketchup
- ½ cup Signature Kitchens grape jelly
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp Signature Select brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Signature Kitchens pepper
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set a cooling rack on top. Lay the ribs on the rack in a single layer. Sprinkle both sides of the ribs with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Bake for 2 ½ hours covering with aluminum foil at the halfway mark.
- While the ribs are cooking, whisk together the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and generously brush all sides with the prepared glaze. Grill (or broil) for 3-5 minutes per side or until the glaze has thickened and the ribs have charred slightly.
- Cut into individual ribs and enjoy!
The next time you prepare for the big game, don’t forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from our Week 14 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.