Feeding a whole household of hungry fans is never easy but this recipe will help you on your way to an epic tailgate victory.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning mix
- 3 O Organics chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 onions
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup Lucerne shredded Mexican style cheese
- 8 tortillas
- 2 tbsp Lucerne butter
- Signature Select or O Ogranics salsa, to serve
- Lucerne sour cream, to serve
- Chop up the onion and peppers into long strips. Clean and slice the chicken breasts into long strips and place in a bowl.
- Add a tbsp. of the fajita seasoning mix to the chicken breast and mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and add the chicken to it. Cook the chicken for 5-10 minutes until fully cooked. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add another tbsp of olive oil to the skillet and heat it up. Add the onion, peppers and fajita mix and stir. Mix in the chicken to the skillet.
- Melt butter in a clean skillet. Place a tortilla on the skillet with some chicken, onions, peppers, and cheese. Add another tortilla on top and pat it down.
- Flip the tortilla over and cook on the other side until golden. Remove from skillet and cut into quarters. Serve this with some sour cream and salsa.
The next time you prepare for the big game, don’t forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from our Week 11 game against the Denver Broncos.