Victory is sweet, but these cookies are even sweeter. Bake up these sure to be popular treats for your family and friends this game day.
- 1⁄2 cup Lucerne butter* 1 cup Signature Select light brown sugar
- 1 cup Signature Select granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons corn syrup
- 1 ½cups Signature Select creamy peanut butter
- 1teaspoon salt
- 2 teapoons baking soda
- 4 ½cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup Sgnature Select semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Blue,yellow, and white candy coated chocolate
- Mix together the Lucerne butter and Signature Select sugars until creamy.
- Mix in the eggs, vanilla extract, corn syrup, salt, baking soda and Signature Select creamy peanut butter until smooth.
- Mix in the old-fashioned oatmeal until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in the Signature Select semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto a cookie sheet, top with 7-9 candy-coated chocolates and bake at 350 degrees for 14-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
The next time you prepare for the big game, don’t forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from our Week 12 game against the Arizona Cardinals.