Get ready for the the Chargers next game against the Dolphins with some fresh fruit skewers!
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime zest
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup O Organics® Honey
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries
- 1 cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 pineapple, cubed
- 1 honeydew melon, cubed
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 bunch fresh mint, to garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, zest, and honey. Chill until ready to use.
- Place the fruit on skewers.
- Drizzle with the prepared dressing.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve immediately or store covered securely with plastic wrap, in the fridge.
The next time you prepare for the big game, don’t forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from Week 3's matchup against the Houston Texans.