Get ready for the Chargers' next game against the Raiders with some California tacos!
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 Signature Select corn tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can Signature Select™ black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Signature Select cooked white rice
- 1 dash of green pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or to taste (optional)
- Mix tomatoes, avocados, onions, 1/4 cup cilantro, and garlic together in a bowl. Drizzle lime juice over tomato mixture; toss to coat.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of black beans and 2 tablespoons of cooked rice onto each tortilla; top with tomato mixture. Garnish as desired.
The next time you prepare for the big game, don't forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from Week 9's matchup against the Green Bay Packers.