Feeding a whole household of hungry fans is never easy but this recipe will help you on your way to an epic tailgate victory.
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup Lucerne® cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 1 can (15 ounces) Signature SELECT™ black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Lucerne® Cheddar-Jack cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the cooked chicken, water and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Combine the cream cheese, chives, milk, bread crumbs, mustard, paprika; stir into chicken mixture until blended.
- In an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish or cast iron skillet, layer half of the chips, chicken mixture, beans and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with sliced tomatoes, olives, and green onions. Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.
The next time you prepare for the big game, don't forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!
Check out the best tailgates from our season opener against the Indianapolis Colts.