NEED TO KNOW
- Chargers-Saints Garners Audience of 10.694 Million
- Monday Night Football was Highest-Rated Sporting Event in Los Angeles and San Diego on Monday
- Bolt the Vote Up Powered By Pechanga Resort Casino: Our newly launched "Los Angeles Votes" webpage provides fans with voting resources and encourages them to get out and vote! VISIT PAGE
- Crucial Catch: The Chargers and our partners at Hoag will support the NFL's Crucial Catch efforts leading up to and during our next home game on 10/25 vs the Jaguars.
CONTENT SPOTLIGHT: JUSTIN HERBERT'S POSTGAME PRESS CONFERENCE
The excitement around Justin Herbert's play is palpable, as his postgame press conference from Tampa Bay was one of our top performing content pieces across all digital platforms last week.
- From the Podium tweet received over 137k impressions and over 17k engagements
- On Chargers.com, the video received over 2,600 page views with an average play time of nearly five minutes -- higher than any other video content posted last week
PARTNER SPOTLIGHT: PASS THE STICKS POWERED BY TOYOTA
We teamed up with Toyota to create our Pass the Sticks e-sports content series.
The first episode features kicker Michael Badgley and safety Rayshawn Jenkins playing Fall Guys for the first time against Insanity and Apollo from Immortals on the video board at SoFi Stadium.
CHARGERS IN THE COMMUNITY: CHRIS HARRIS JR. MAKES FIRST SPLASH IN L.A. COMMUNITY WITH "FUN FRIDAY"
Chris Harris Jr. may be one of the newest members of the Bolts, but the four-time Pro Bowler is wasting no time getting in the community.
Last week he arranged for Hot Dog on a Stick food trucks to visit two Boys & Girls Clubs locations in South LA for a "Fun Friday" lunch event for the kids and their families, many of whom have been hit hard by the COVID pandemic. Read More
SPREAD THE NEWS
Not already subscribed to the Bolts Business Highlights email list? Fill out the form below to get our weekly updates!