The upcoming season promises to be an exciting time both on and off the field for the Los Angeles Chargers. The team is fortunate to have an outstanding group of players who are leaders in working with the community. These players have taken the team's desire to be a strong community partner to the next level and the Chargers are extremely proud of their dedication and initiative. Many players have gone the extra step by donating time and money to participate in the Chargers annual Community Corner program, purchasing season tickets for charity. Thanks to their contributions and a generous donation from Chargers' Owner Dean Spanos approximately 2,000 tickets will be donated to youth organizations this season. Each participant receives a ticket to the game and a free hot dog & soda courtesy the Los Angeles Chargers.
To request participation in the Community Corner program, please send an official written request to:
Los Angeles Chargers
Community Corner Request
3333 Susan Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
When organizing your letter please use the following policies and guidelines:
- Due to the tremendous amount of requests for tickets, coordinators should send these requests prior to the start of the season.
- All requests for Community Corner participation must be made in writing on your organization's official letterhead.
- Letters must contain a contact person's name, phone number and address, number of tickets requesting, and the reason for your organization participation.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation. All requests will be answered in writing.
- Due to the large volume of requests we receive for tickets there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Our policies allow us to be very generous with ticket donations, but submitting a request does not guarantee your organization will receive tickets.
Emails and faxes will not be accepted, No phone calls please.
A special thanks to the Chargers players participating in the 2017 Chargers Community Corner!