NEED TO KNOW
- This week, the Chargers Twitter account surpassed 900k followers, which is a 4% growth YoY
- Sunday's game had the strongest local peak rating of the Sunday slate at 10.5
- Director of Football/Medical Services James Collins was the Chargers nominee for the 2020 Salute to Service Award
CONTENT SPOTLIGHT: PLAYER ARRIVAL GALLERIES
Each gameday, we post an arrival gallery which captures the player's style and fashion as they enter the stadium.
- Fans spend an average of 4.3 minutes looking at the photos in the gallery
- The corresponding Instagram post reached over 105,700 people
PARTNER SPOTLIGHT: TAKEOUT POWERED BY BMW
We've teamed up with our friends at BMW to create the Takeout video series. Takeout is hosted by kicker Michael Badgley, who interviews various teammates over a meal from a local establishment.
In last week's episode, rookie Joshua Kelley discusses his path to the Chargers, playing at SoFi Stadium in his hometown of Inglewood and much more over sandwiches from Tommy Pastrami in Costa Mesa.
CHARGERS IN THE COMMUNITY: OUR SALUTE TO SERVICE INITIATIVE
Last week we hosted a special Zoom call with 11 Gold Star Families from the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS).
Chargers Alohi Gilman and Cole Christiansen were joined by Toni Trucks and Judd Lormand from CBS's Seal Team to honor the TAPS families and their fallen soldiers for making the ultimate sacrifice in service of our country.
At our Salute to Service game on Sunday, 11 Chargers players donned helmet decals with the initials of those fallen soldiers.
SPREAD THE NEWS
Not already subscribed to the Bolts Business Highlights email list? Fill out the form below to get our weekly updates!