Chargers SoFi Stadium Parking Frequently Asked Questions | Los Angeles Chargers - chargers.com
Parking Terms and Conditions
Guests must follow parking staff instructions at all times. Failure to abide by such instructions may result in immediate ejection from the premises and/or revocation of future parking passes and event tickets without reimbursement.
- One vehicle per parking space. No unregistered vehicles are permitted, including, without limitation, golf carts, Segways, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, and hoverboards.
- No reserved or pre-assigned parking unless otherwise stated by parking staff.
- No "in and out" privileges.
- No saving of parking spaces.
- No blocking or obstructing fire lanes, sidewalks, pedestrian walkways, and roadways.
- No sale of food, beverages, or other items.
- No advertising or commercial activities (no car wraps).
- No weapons, hazardous or potentially disruptive items, or stickers. For a full list of prohibited items, please refer to the venue website.
- Parking areas must be kept in a neat and orderly condition, and all trash must be disposed of in proper receptacles.
- Illegal parking outside of Hollywood Park on public roadways, medians, grass malls and vehicle breakdown lanes is prohibited. Violator(s) may be subject to ticketing by local law enforcement and/or towed at owner's expense.
- All parking sales are final. No refunds will be made for lost, stolen, or unused parking passes. A refund or credit will be made only for event cancellations.
All vehicles are subject to search prior to, during and after the event, and those guests refusing a search of their vehicle will not be permitted to enter Hollywood Park.
Hollywood Park Management reserves the right to adjust these rules and regulations at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
For everyone's safety, Hollywood Park uses video surveillance cameras throughout the property that are monitored on a 24-hour basis. By entering and remaining on the property, you are consenting to your activities being recorded and monitored using video and audio recording systems placed in various locations through the property.