Chargers SoFi Stadium Parking Frequently Asked Questions | Los Angeles Chargers - chargers.com
Chargers Code of Conduct
The Chargers are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and its vicinity, including in the parking lot. We want everyone attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion.
Attendees who demonstrate inappropriate or disruptive behavior, including but not limited to the following, are subject to ejection from the premises, and Season Ticket Members risk losing their season ticket account and/or parking privileges for:
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Obscene, offensive, or abusive language or actions
- Fighting, or otherwise dangerous, abusive or profane behavior
- Unruly or inconsiderate behavior
- Indecent exposure or undressing, wearing obscene or indecent clothing
- Smoking outside of designated area(s)
- Scalping or other improper resale of tickets
- Failing to follow instruction from stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Interfering with security procedures
- Interfering with the progress of the game, going onto or attempting to go onto the field or throwing or attempting to throw any object onto the field; and any other action warranting ejection and/or confiscation of game tickets
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets. Even if Season Ticket Members give away or sell their tickets to a game, the account holder is accountable for the actions of those using the tickets. Accounts can be forfeited partially or entirely for violations of the Code of Conduct, whether in the stadium or in its vicinity, including the parking lot, and whether before, during, or after games.