You are here
Show More Events
Embed Code #531 (Taboola Head)
Five Fun Facts About Jatavis Brown
Thursday, April 06, 2017 10:45 AM PDT
Embed Code #31 (Chargers Newsletters Email Article Embed)
Chargers News To Your Inbox!
Sign up for the free Chargers email newsletter and stay in the know with all things Bolts.
This offseason, we want you to get to know your Los Angeles Chargers a little more off the field.
- Son of the Sunshine State: Brown is a native of Belle Grade, Florida where he attended Glades Central High School. While his west coast job can get pretty busy, he said he tries to go home “every now and then.” Interestingly enough, he grew up around the corner from fellow Charger Travis Benjamin.
- Charger by Day, Chef by Night: Brown loves to cook. While he prefers making a wide variety of items, his favorite is soul food. He was drawn to cooking from his parents. “My dad was a chef and my mom always cooked too.”
- Car of Choice: Many NFL players make a new car their first big welcome to the league purchase, and it was no different for Brown. He bought and currently drives a Range Rover, a car he's had his eye on for a while.
- Gone Fishin’: One of Brown’s favorite hobbies is fishing. “I recently went spearfishing with an old college friend. It was my first time so I had to get used to swimming with fins!”
- Baby of the Family: Brown is the last of seven kids. While he said he liked being the youngest in a big family, he mentioned that “sometimes I wish I had a younger sibling.”
FIND OUT MORE FIVE FUN FACTS ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE CHARGERS:Read
Embed Code #541 (Taboola Body)
Embed Code #536 (Taboola Thumbnail and Links)