You are here
Five Fun Facts About Brandon Mebane
Chargers News To Your Inbox!
Sign up for the free Chargers email newsletter and stay in the know with all things Bolts.
This offseason, we want you to get to know your Los Angeles Chargers a little more off the field.
While you may be aware Brandon Mebane totaled 35 tackles, four tackles for loss and one sack during his first season with the Bolts, here are five fun facts you likely don’t know about the veteran nose tackle. Read
- Brandon the Builder: Mebane is an avid DIY and HGTV watcher. He said his favorite shows Property Brothers, Flip or Flop, and Building Hawaii. So, has number 92 ever built anything on his own? “I remodeled my parents’ house,” he said. “I didn’t do it personally but I told them what I wanted and it came out like a masterpiece!”
- Avid Gamer: One of Mebane’s favorite hobbies is playing video games. He said he’s a fan of action and sport genres, but not one in particular. “I don’t really play Madden. I know that’s kind of weird. But I like NBA2K.”
- Family Guy: Mebane has two children, a boy and a girl, who he loves spending time with. “They’re fun! My daughter has a personality like she’s running things and my son just sits there staring at her like ‘What are you doing?!’”
- Movie Buff: While he said he has many favorite movies, Mebane refused to name just one. Instead, he broke down his favorite and least popular genres: “I love dramas and comedies but I’m not like a horror-film type person.”
- Travelin’ Tackle: The nose tackle said he enjoys traveling and loves “going anywhere with a nice beach.” With summer around the corner and offseason workouts in full swing, Mebane noted he is currently working on his beach body.