Chargers Official Site | Los Angeles Chargers - chargers.com
UPDATED PROTOCOLS – EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY THROUGH THE REMAINDER OF WEEK 15
In-person meetings for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Individuals (including coaches and players) are prohibited, unless they are held outdoors or in the practice bubble, with all individuals physically distanced. All other meetings must be conducted virtually.
All players and staff must wear masks when indoors at the club facility, including in the weight room, regardless of vaccination status. Masks will not be required outdoors or during practices and/or walk-throughs conducted in the practice bubble.
No more than fifteen (15) players may work out in a single weight room at one time, regardless of vaccination status.
Staff and players will not be permitted to eat together, regardless of vaccination status. Meals must be grab-and-go, or tables must be arranged such that individuals do not sit within ten (10) feet of one another while consuming food and drink. Clubs must limit access to the meal room or stagger mealtimes to permit physical distancing.
All Tiered staff and players will be prohibited from receiving visitors at the team hotel or going out to dinner or for entertainments in the away city, regardless of vaccination status.
Activities Outside of the Club Facility
Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 staff and players will be subject to the following restrictions on activity outside of the club facility through the conclusion of Week 15 games:
- Public player and coaches' appearances and/or charity events (scheduled by the club or by the player) will be prohibited.
- Groups of more than three (3) Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Individuals, including players, are prohibited from gathering outside of the club facility or team travel, regardless of their vaccination status.
- All Tier 1 and Tier 2 staff and players (regardless of vaccination status) will be prohibited from engaging in the following "High Risk COVID Conduct":
- Attending an indoor nightclub (unless the individual is wearing PPE and there are no more than 10 people in the club);
- Attending an indoor bar (other than to pick up food, or unless the individual is wearing PPE and there are no more than 10 people in the bar (a "bar" does not include an establishment that offers food service and which an individual attends primarily for food service even if the establishment also includes a full-service bar);
- House gatherings of more than fifteen (15) people without the player or Tiered staff member and all guests wearing masks or PPE or where social distancing for the more than 15 people is impossible;
- Attending an indoor music concert/entertainment event;
- Attending a professional sporting event (other than applicable NFL games or events, unless the player or Tiered staff member is seated in a separated seating section, such as a suite or owner's box, is wearing PPE, and there are no more than 10 people in that separate seating section);
- Attending an event that is prohibited by state and/or local regulation, executive order or law implemented due to COVID-19.