You are here
Chargers Running Relay at Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon
Chargers News To Your Inbox!
Sign up for the free Chargers email newsletter and stay in the know with all things Bolts.
The Los Angeles Chargers are lacing up their running shoes and will literally hit the ground running block-by-block as the only corporate relay team in the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon on Sunday, March 19.
“If you want to learn about a city, what better way than to run through its neighborhoods,” said Chargers General Manager Tom Telesco. “I’m proud that our 13-person team can experience one of LA’s great sporting traditions.”
Thirteen Chargers runners will participate in the 26.2-mile tour of Los Angeles, beginning at Dodger Stadium in Elysian Park, continuing through many iconic neighborhoods, including Chinatown, Angelino Heights, Los Feliz, Little Armenia, Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Westwood before finishing up in Santa Monica. Included among the 13 runners are Telesco, linebacker Denzel Perryman, members of the Charger Girls and loyal Chargers fans.
Telesco will run the relay’s first leg and Perryman will serve as the team’s anchor. The list of relay participants, in order of leg: Read
- Tom Telesco – Chargers General Manager
- Teran – Charger Girl
- Micah Farias – Chargers Fan
- Hayley Elwood – Chargers.com reporter
- Jorge Arteaga – Chargers Fan
- Lauryn – Charger Girl
- Hugo Ortiz & Angelica Arana – Chargers Fans
- Guillermo Sandoval & Elizabeth Beas – Chargers Fans
- Delani – Charger Girl
- William Moran & Allan Lopez – Chargers Fans
- Arthur Hightower – Chargers Senior Director of Player Engagement
- Shelbi – Charger Girl
- Denzel Perryman – Chargers linebacker
Established in 1986, the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon is one of the largest marathons in the country with more than 24,000 participants and hundreds of thousands of spectators. Read