Chargers VIP Day | Los Angeles Chargers - chargers.com
Tickets and Parking
COVID-19: All guests must follow COVID-19 guidelines listed below, including staying home if you are feeling sick, wearing a mask at all times and maintaining physical distance from others. Guests must answer a verbal health questionnaire and do a temperature test prior to security screening.
Tickets: Mobile tickets are required for entry and will be visible in your account approximately 48 hours prior to the event. Be sure to download all event and parking tickets in advance through the Chargers App or Chargers Account Manager web browser.
Parking: A mobile parking pass is required for entry and will be visible in your account approximately 48 hours prior to the event. Your mobile parking pass can be downloaded through the Chargers App or Chargers Account Manager web browser. Tailgating will not be allowed in the parking lots.
Arriving at SoFi Stadium
Your mobile ticket will have your parking zone, entry time, and required stadium entry. Due to COVID-19 restrictions fans will only be allowed to enter the stadium though their assigned entry gate. Please have your mobile ticket with you at all times and display it clearly upon entering the stadium. All tickets will be scanned for entry. Bolt Fam Members are asked to arrive at their reserved time slot. Members are also asked to not arrive any earlier than 15-20 minutes before their reserved time.
Clear Bag: The Chargers strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags to the stadium, but fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com), or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar)
- Small clutch bags that are 4.5" x 6.5" with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a small clutch purse, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions that have pockets or are metal, strollers, computer bags, camera bags, diaper bags, or any other bag larger than the permissible size. For more information, please visit NFL.com/allclear.
- SoFi Stadium will offer a bag valet during select events. All bags that exceed the stadium's bag policy must either be taken back to your vehicle, disposed of or checked into the bag valet. Pricing of bag valet will be available on event day at the bag valet location.
Once in SoFi Stadium
Access will be limited to specific zones within the stadium due to COVID-19 protocol. Bolt Fam Members will be able to enjoy the stadium for up to 60 minutes. During that, time you will be able to sit in your seats and experience the excitement of the videoboard, on field entertainment, and much more!
Food & Beverage: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, concession stands and water fountains will be CLOSED. You may not enter the stadium with food & beverages, except for two factory-sealed water bottles of 20 oz or less per person. Water bottle refill stations will be available.
Team Store: The Equipment Room at SoFi Stadium, the Chargers team store, will be open during the event and is located on the south side of the stadium. Guests are encouraged to shop after their reservation time. Guests will need to exit the stadium through their assigned neighborhood and walk to Entry 8 to access the team store. All purchases at SoFi Stadium are now cashless transactions.
WiFi: Join the free Wi-Fi #SoFiStadium
Player Engagement: Fans are to refrain from coming in close contact with players. Autographs and photo opportunities will not be available. For fan and player safety, a 15' buffer zone will be in effect.
See Something, Say Something: The See Something, Say Something campaign is a simple and effective program to engage the public and key frontline team members in identifying and reporting indicators of terrorism, crime and other threats to the proper transportation and law enforcement authorities. If you see something, say something! To report suspicious activity, see the nearest Guest Experience Representative or Security Team Member or text shortcode "HWPK" with your ISSUE & LOCATION to 69050.