Football season is here -- and that means tailgate parties are too! With help from our friends at Vons, we have the perfect recipe to kick off the Bolts' first game of the season against the Colts. Make these loaded potato skins and you'll be the MVP of any party!
- 10 small russet potatoes
- 4 tbsp Lucerne® butter
- Salt, to taste
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 cup Lucerne® cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Signature Farms bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- Serve with Lucerne® sour cream, green onions, and jalapenos
- Wash potatoes and bake at 400 for 1 hour
- Cut in half and scoop out the inner part of each potato
- Brush with butter
- Sprinkle with salt, ranch seasoning mix, cheese, and bacon
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted
- Serve with sour cream, green onions, and jalapenos
The next time you prepare for the big game, don't forget your neighborhood Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions for all your tailgating needs.
Do you have the best tailgate? Use #ChargersTailgate for your chance to be featured as our Tailgater of the Game!