Every year members of the Los Angeles Chargers make appearances visiting schools, libraries, hospitals, participating in fundraising events and speaking to service clubs and organizations. These appearances are free of charge for non-profit entities.
If you would like to be considered for a player appearance please mail your request on your organization's letterhead to:
Los Angeles Chargers
Player Appearance Request
3333 Susan Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
When sending in your requests please follow these policies and procedures:
- Due to the tremendous volume of requests, all requests must be received 4-6 weeks prior to the event.
- All requests must be submitted in writing on official letterhead. Letters must contain the date of the event, the contact person's name, phone number and address, the type of event, time and location. We are only able to accept requests from charitable and non-profit organizations or service clubs.
- While we make every effort to reach out to all areas of the community, the limited number of appearance opportunities available and the tremendous volume of requests received, make it impossible for us to fulfill each and every request.
- During the season, the players can only make appearances on Tuesdays due to practice schedules.
- Our policies allow us to be accommodating to many organizations, but submitting a request does not guarantee your organization will receive a player appearance. All requests will be answered in writing.
Emails and faxes will not be accepted, No phone calls please.
The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari.