Donation Requests | Los Angeles Chargers
About Donation Requests
The Los Angeles Chargers proudly support more than 2,000 community-based and nonprofit organizations each year by providing memorabilia and other items for auctions, raffles and events.
Depending on the nature of the event, donations may include: photos, signed footballs, special limited edition footballs, team apparel and other merchandise.
- All donation requests must be submitted online through the form below. We cannot accept phone, fax, or email requests.
- All requests must be submitted six (6) weeks prior to your event.
- Only 501(c)(3) charitable organizations registered and verified with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will be considered. No third party requests will be considered.
- Organizations may only submit one request per twelve (12) month period.
- Due to the amount of requests received per month, no status updates will be given via phone or email.
- No donations will be sent to P.O. box addresses.
- Due to the large volume of requests received, the Chargers will consider requests only from the following counties: Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura and San Joaquin.
- Charitable donation mailings are done on a rolling basis and requests are filled sequentially, therefore a request made in March for an October event may not be fulfilled until August.
- All donated items are collectibles and therefore considered priceless.
Please Note: Chargers game tickets are not available for donation due to limited availability and other restrictions.
Due to the large volume of requests, the Chargers cannot make exceptions to the above guidelines. Our policies allow us to be generous with donations, however, submitting a request does not guarantee you will receive a donation.
Thank you for your interest in the Los Angeles Chargers. We wish you much success with your event!
*Use of the Los Angeles Chargers name, logos and trademark and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of an event by the Los Angeles Chargers, Chargers Community Foundation or the NFL must be approved in writing by the Los Angeles Chargers Community Relations Department. *