Home Resources | Los Angeles Chargers
Even though it is hard, staying home is going to help us get through this together. Take a look at some resources the NFL and partners have made available for kids to keep them active, learning and healthy during this time.
Stay Active & Healthy at Home
- The NFL PLAY 60 Virtual Field Trip is an all access pass to behind the scenes of Super Bowl LIV in Miami. Huddle Up and Get Moving with NFL players, cheerleaders, American Heart Association volunteers and students. Click here for the NFL PLAY 60 Virtual Field Trip.
- With the NFL PLAY 60 App take real steps to move in the game, explore your surroundings and collect characters to build your ultimate team for competition. Click here for more information on the NFL PLAY 60 App.
- Family Activities – simple ways to encourage daily physical activity to keep everyone healthy. You can find activities here.
- The Cooper Institute compiled a playlist of videos of Fit Tips to give students, parents and teachers fitness activities they can do at home. Visit the YouTube playlist here.
- Fuel Up to Play 60 has curated digital, at-home health and wellness content to deploy across its channels: www.FuelUptoPlay60.com
Keep Learning at Home
- Scholastic provides day-by-day projects to keep kids learning, thinking and growing. Click here to learn more.
- My Future is Boys & Girls Clubs of America's mobile-friendly social platform with access to over 185 Boys & Girls Club program activities in areas such as STEM, leadership and the arts. Click here to learn more.
Mental Health at Home
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America's YD Toolbox mobile app helps Youth Development Professionals, Educators and Caregivers provide quick and engaging learning experiences focused on supporting young people's social and emotional development. Learn more about the app here.
- EverFI's Character Playbook: Mental Wellness Basics, is a digital program designed to help educators foster mental wellness in their classrooms and equip students with lifelong mental wellness skills. Click here to learn more.
- Powered by digital education leader EVERFI, Healthy Relationships uses evidence-based strategies to educate students on how to cultivate and maintain healthy relationships. Read more here.
EVERFI Digital Lessons
EVERFI's digital lessons are used by more than two million K-12 students, and are available to school districts and educators at no-cost. In this period of increased remote learning, students will also have direct-access.
Girl Scouts at Home
The Girl Scouts of Orange County are proud to offer virtual badge activities, programs, and resources for girls and families to engage with from home. These are all available to the public—no Girl Scout membership necessary.
NFL Prepare to Play
Keeping active while social distancing is an important part of staying home and staying strong. With Prepare to Play virtual videos, trainings for ages 14 and up can be done anywhere at home and without much equipment — all you need is a little space and some determination. Check back weekly for new videos.
WE Schools @ Home
WE Schools @home offers free tools and resources to complement and support at-home learning. Developed for Grades K through 12, this weekly lesson package includes interactive and experiential curriculum-based resources, materials and lesson plans with an emphasis on well-being, social and emotional learning, service-learning and fostering resiliency.