The San Diego Chargers are back at home to close out the preseason. They face the Arizona Cardinals, the same team they play in their first regular-season game in Arizona on Sept. 8, 2014.
There are still tickets available if you want to see your Bolts from the excitement of the stadium. The game will not be shown live in Southern California, but local fans have the option to listen to the game on Chargers.com, the Chargers App or on the radio for free.
Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. PT (10:00 p.m. ET)
Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, Calif.
WATCH IN PERSON
Tickets may be purchased here, by calling 1-800-745-3000 or by visiting the Chargers Ticket Office located at Gate C at Qualcomm Stadium. The Chargers Ticket Office is open weekdays 8-5 p.m.
Season Tickets: Members get the best prices for the entire 2014 season.
To buy and sell tickets safely, use NFL Ticket Exchange.
- San Diego - CBS/8 (Tape Delay*)
- Los Angeles - CBS/2 KCAL/9 (Tape Delay**)
- Orange County - CBS/2 KCAL/9 (Tape Delay**)
- Las Vegas KLAS - CBS/8
- Bakersfield KBAK - CBS/29
- Fresno KSEE - NBC/24
- Yuma KSWT - CBS/13
- Honolulu KGMB - CBS/9
- Phoenix KNXV - ABC/15
- Tucson KWBA - CW/58
The game will not be shown live in Southern California due to the National Football League’s long-standing policy that requires all games not sold out 72 hours prior to kickoff to be blacked out in the local market. The NFL’s policy affects all telecasts, including cable and satellite.
* CBS 8 in San Diego will deliver a “delayed” telecast of the matchup beginning at 10 p.m. PT immediately following the game. The telecast will be delivered in Spanish on Telemundo in San Diego at 11:30 pm.
** The delayed telecast will also be shown on KCAL-TV, Channel 9 beginning at 12 midnight.
LISTEN AND WATCH ONLINE
Chargers Radio Network Online (FREE) - All Chargers radio broadcasts are streamed live on www.chargers.com. Broadcasts with Josh Lewin on the play-by-play and Mike Costa on the sidelines for home games will begin two hours before kickoff and continue for 90 minutes of postgame coverage after the game ends.
National: The price has dropped for NFL Preseason Live! Catch the last week of preseason games for just $14.99. Note blacked-out games will be made available on-demand in the NFL Preseason Live archives.
International: NFL Game Pass
All fans can listen live with the Chargers iPhone, iPad and Android App for free.
- San Diego: Rock 105.3 FM and the Chargers Radio Network.
- Spanish Radio: XHFG 107.3 (San Diego) and KWKW 1330 AM (Los Angeles). See Spanish Radio Listings.
- Arizona: Arizona Sports 98.7
- Spanish Radio: KVVA 107.1 FM
- Chargers SIRI 134 (Internet 825)
- Cardinals SIRI Internet 800
MORE FROM CHARGERS.COM