You are here
Sun., Oct. 02, 2016 1:25 PM to 4:25 PM PDT
Sun., Oct. 02, 2016 4:26 PM to 6:00 PM PDT
Sun., Oct. 09, 2016 11:25 AM to 1:24 PM PDT
Blackout lifted for Chargers-Cowboys
Chargers News To Your Inbox!
Sign up for the free Chargers email newsletter and stay in the know with all things Bolts.
The San Diego Chargers have sold enough tickets to lift the local blackout for Thursday night’s preseason matchup between the Chargers and the Dallas Cowboys at Qualcomm Stadium. The game kicks off at 7 p.m. and will be shown live in San Diego on KFMB-TV, Channel 8 and in Los Angeles and Orange County on KCBS-TV, Channel 2. The game will also be seen in Hawaii (KGMB), Las Vegas (KLAS), Yuma/El Centro (KSWT), Bakersfield (KBAK) and Fresno (KGPE). Hall of Fame quarterback Dan Fouts and former Chargers linebacker Billy Ray Smith will call the action.
Fans can listen to the radio broadcast on Chargers.com around the world, Rock 105.3 FM and XTRA 1360 Fox Sports San Diego in San Diego, and KEIB 1150 AM in Los Angeles and Orange County. Josh Lewin and Hank Bauer will call the action and Mike Costa will provide insight from the field. All Chargers games are also broadcast in Spanish on XHFG 107.3 FM in San Diego and KWKW 1330 AM in Los Angeles with Jorge Villanueva calling the play-by-play and Dante Lazcano offering game analysis.
A limited number of tickets remain available, including Club seats which are some of the best seats in the stadium. To purchase tickets, fans can go online here, call Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000, or visit the Chargers Ticket Office at Gate C at Qualcomm Stadium. The ticket office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
IMPORTANT reminders for fans attending the game: Read
- Fans are allowed to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at shop.chargers.com), or
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically-necessary items after proper inspection.
- Fans planning to attend the game are encouraged to arrive early and carpool or use public transportation, including the Trolley.
- Fans should allow plenty of time to get into the stadium as long lines are likely due to enhanced screening procedures at the gates.
Thursday night’s game is the team’s 26th annual Salute to the Military.
In addition, 90 lucky Season Ticket Member wearing their 2014 Season Ticket Member Lapel Pin will be selected by the Chargers Pin Patrol prior to the game and offered the chance to visit the sidelines pregame to be awarded a jersey from a player immediately prior to kickoff.