You are here
Sun., Oct. 23, 2016 1:05 PM to 4:05 PM PDT
Sun., Oct. 23, 2016 4:06 PM to 6:00 PM PDT
Sun., Oct. 30, 2016 11:05 AM to 1:04 PM PDT
Sunday is Fan Appreciation Day
Chargers News To Your Inbox!
Sign up for the free Chargers email newsletter and stay in the know with all things Bolts.
The San Diego Chargers have designated Sunday’s regular-season finale versus the Kansas City Chiefs as “Fan Appreciation Day” and several hundred randomly selected fans are going to receive exciting prizes during the game. All fans in attendance will have a chance to receive the great prizes, including the opportunity to join the Chargers for road trips to Denver and Kansas City in 2014.
The Chargers have gathered an exciting abundance of prizes that will be awarded to fans. Besides the grand prizes of the road trips to Denver and Kansas City, prizes will include: Read
- Pre-game and post-game field passes for this Sunday’s game against the Chiefs
- Autographed Chargers jerseys, balls and helmets
- Chargers Team Store gift certificates
- Passes to other major local events like the International Auto Show, The PGA Tour’s Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines, Disney on Ice and this year’s Holiday Bowl
- Gift certificates to Donovan’s Steak and Chop House
- A private dinner with Chargers General Manager Tom Telesco at Donovan’s Steak and Chop House
- Music CD’s from Warner Brothers Music – artists include The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sheryl Crow, The Goo Goo Dolls, Michael Bublé and others
- VIP “Insides the Ropes” passes for 2014 Training Camp
- Seat upgrades to the Club and to Luxury Suites
- Carl’s Jr gift certificates
All fans in attendance are eligible to receive a prize. There are still tickets available for Sunday’s game, including some outstanding Club seats, some of the best seats in the stadium. Tickets may be purchased by logging onto www.CHARGERS.com/tickets, calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000 or visiting the Chargers Ticket Office located at Gate C at Qualcomm Stadium. The Chargers’ ticket office is open weekdays from 8-5 p.m., Saturday from 10-4 p.m. and Sunday starting at 9 a.m.