You are here
Sun., Jan. 25, 2015 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM PST
Sun., Jul. 19, 2015 7:30 AM PDT
Melvin Ingram Activated From PUP
The San Diego Chargers announced Saturday that outside linebacker Melvin Ingram has been activated to the team’s 53-man active roster.
The make room for Ingram on the roster, the team released linebacker Adrian Robinson.
Ingram, who sustained a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in May, was on the team’s Reserve – Physically Unable to Perform (PUP) list. He was designated to return to practice on Tuesday, Nov. 19 and the team had until Tuesday, Dec. 10 to either add him to the active roster or keep him on PUP for the remainder of the season.
The South Carolina alum is in his second NFL season after being chosen by the Chargers with the 18th choice in the first round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
The Chargers also added cornerback Johnny Patrick to their injury report with an ankle injury. He is “Questionable” (50-50) for Sunday’s game.
- How to Watch the Chargers-Giants Game on TV
- Scouting Report: Chargers vs. Giants
- Giants Trio of Receivers a Threat
- Submit Your Pro Bowl Ballot Now
- Marines Collecting Toys on Sunday
- Spanos Donates $500k to New UCSD Athletic Performance Center
- Bolts Mindful of New York's Pass Rush
Chargers Insider - Giants Week
Single-Game Tickets Still Available