You are here
Wed., Aug. 05, 2015 2:50 PM to 4:45 PM PDT
Sat., Aug. 08, 2015 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM PDT
Mon., Aug. 10, 2015 2:50 PM to 4:45 PM PDT
Blackout lifted for Chargers-Cowboys game
The game kicks off at 1:25 p.m. It will be televised by Fox Sports and seen in San Diego on Fox 5 and in Los Angeles and Orange County on Fox 11. Kenny Albert and Darryl Johnston will call the game from the both while Tony Siragusa reports from the field.
Only a very limited number of scattered single Club seats and suites remain available for purchase. To purchase tickets, go to CHARGERS.COM, call 1-877-CHARGERS or visit the Chargers Ticket Office at Gate C at Qualcomm Stadium. The ticket office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, 10-4 p.m.
Fans can listen to the radio broadcast on the team's official website or terrestrial radio on Rock 105.3 and XTRA Sports 1360 in San Diego, and KLAC 570 AM in Los Angeles and Orange County. Josh Lewin and Hank Bauer calling the game and Mike Costa reporting from the field. All Chargers games are also broadcast in Spanish on XHFG 107.3 FM in San Diego and KWKW 1330 AM in Los Angeles with Jorge Villanueva calling the play-by-play and Dante Lazcano offering game analysis.
Key reminders for fans attending the game:
- Per the NFL’s enhanced safety policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium, fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at shop.chargers.com), or
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap,may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically-necessary items after proper inspection.
- Fans planning to attend the game are encouraged to arrive early and carpool or use public transportation, including the Trolley.
- Fans should allow plenty of time to get into the stadium as long lines are likely due to enhanced screening procedures at the gates.
The Chargers are urging fans attending the game to travel early on game day. Fans taking the Trolley should be on board at least two hours before game time to avoid delays. Passengers attempting to board trains after 11:30 a.m. should expect delays, particularly at stops closest to the stadium.
For fans driving to the game, the parking lot will open four hours before kickoff and is expected to fill early. Fans are encouraged to carpool or use public transportation to get to the stadium. Fans can follow @chargersgameday on Twitter for traffic, trolley and parking lot updates from the stadium.
All important game-day information on overflow parking and a variety of modes of public transportation can be found at www.Chargers.com/gameday.