You are here
Sun., Oct. 02, 2016 1:25 PM to 4:25 PM PDT
Sun., Oct. 02, 2016 4:26 PM to 6:00 PM PDT
Sun., Oct. 09, 2016 11:25 AM to 1:24 PM PDT
Ticket prices remain flat
Chargers News To Your Inbox!
Sign up for the free Chargers email newsletter and stay in the know with all things Bolts.
SAN DIEGO – Season tickets for Chargers games will remain flat, making an unprecedented fifth consecutive season with no price increase, team president Dean Spanos announced during a conference call with Season Ticket Holders on Tuesday.
San Diego has not raised prices since after the 2007 season and last year lowered the price of 6,500 Endzone View season tickets by nearly 15 percent.
This year, the Chargers have added an additional payment option which will allow fans to purchase season tickets in five different installments. The team hopes to provide greater financial flexibility for fans by introducing smaller payments.
The Chargers also are planning an enhanced benefits package for new and existing Season Ticket Holders in 2012. Expect an announcement in the coming weeks, Executive Vice President – Chief Executive Officer A.G. Spanos said.
San Diego’s 2012 regular-season home schedule includes 2011 playoff participants Denver, Baltimore, Cincinnati and Atlanta as well as Kansas City, Oakland, Tennessee and Carolina.
San Diego’s ticket prices remain on par with the NFL average. General season tickets range from $48 to $90 and offer a savings of $60 to $140 compared to the cost of purchasing the same seats on a single-game basis.
In addition to the sizeable per-game savings, other benefits to purchasing season tickets include:
• Guaranteed seat locations for all 10 home games in 2012
• The option to purchase the same seat(s) for home playoff games
• First rights to renew your seat(s) for future seasons
• The opportunity to upgrade and/or relocate your seats each season
• An online Account Manager including ticket forwarding ability and payment options
• Season Ticket benefit card with exclusive discounts from Chargers partners and the Chargers Team Store at Qualcomm Stadium Read